Post your searing hot takes

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
That's what happens after I have a big meal.

Also Brown Sauce is a top 3 possibly top 1 sauce and nobody outside the UK knows it. Daddies > HP
how you gonna make a poop joke only to follow it up with discussion on brown sauce

Searing hot take: raise the voting age I am tired of smogon users having voting rights. Yes this was prompted by reading a bad post on discord.

"Dystopian" as an adjective has joined the ranks of "Cultural Marxist" and "woke" in the realm of descriptors that may have had meaning once upon a time but have long since had it ground into dust by terminally online losers freely abusing it as a catch-all term for things they dont like
Did "Cultural Marxist" ever mean anything? If it did, what the fuck is it supposed to mean? You'd probably look less stupid calling someone a "Geographical Nazi"

Edit: Turns out it's just a anti-semetic conspiracy theory

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Did "Cultural Marxist" ever mean anything? If it did, what the fuck is it supposed to mean? You'd probably look less stupid calling someone a "Geographical Nazi"
idk2.jpg

Edit: oh. I thought it was some academic thing that rightoids latched onto and spiralled out of control. In hindsight that was probably giving it too much of the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Speaking of Kendrick tpab is good but not *that* good of an album compared to Kendrick’s other works like damn and Mr morale
can't agree on that. TPAB is the absolute greatest album I have ever heard, it was a spiritual experience and it feels like a culimation of hundreds of years of history and musical development, and I mean that unironically. I guess I am not the target audience for it, as I am not black and have never put foot on the new world, but I can still deeply relate with the message of how money and the related hierachies of it own our lives, the survivor's guilt, what it means to be human...

And as a brown child of immigrants that grew up in some rough circumstances, I can relate with a lot of the social commentary, even if the situation is different

Btw I am gonna dick ride as hard as I can and say that Kendrick kinda deserves a nobel prize for literature. I've been ruminating on the lyrics he wrote for soooo many years and always find new references, new meanings, new parallels...

edit: sorry I can't myself from glazing Kendrick and I am listening to DAMN. again

U2's feature on XXX. is absolute peak. I don't even like U2 all that much but mannnnn they did an amazing job there, it elevates the song soooooo much

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)