You can't use Windows to read this post

Can you read this post?

• Total voters
I was looking at my post from a phone and noticed that the Book Antiqua font wasn't being used, despite being a default option in the Xenforo menu. In fact, it turns out that mobile posters don't have any font family options at all when posting, and the font BBCode tag doesn't even affect anything for mobile users so they just see the default font in all posts. It's very unclear that this happens as someone who mainly posts on desktop, and so far the only thing I could think to do with this fact is to make a thread in Webdings and see how many people read Smogon on phones or a non-Windows system, or just see that you can copy out the text, though you should only vote Yes on the poll if it shows as normal text in the browser. I was thinking of making a story in symbol form the other way around, but mobile users would have no context for it and just see random characters.

I was looking at my post from a phone and noticed that the Book Antiqua font wasn't being used, despite being a default option in the Xenforo menu. In fact, it turns out that mobile posters don't have any font family options at all when posting, and the font BBCode tag doesn't even affect anything for mobile users so they just see the default font in all posts. It's very unclear that this happens as someone who mainly posts on desktop, and so far the only thing I could think to do with this fact is to make a thread in Webdings and see how many people read Smogon on phones or a non-Windows system, or just see that you can copy out the text, though you should only vote Yes on the poll if it shows as normal text in the browser. I was thinking of making a story in symbol form the other way around, but mobile users would have no context for it and just see random characters.
what does this say?

what does this say?

well im on my laptop and can only see random characters

Skill issue, to be honest
I actually don't like that Wingdings translator because it copies everything into emoji form, some of which Xenforo does not support.
Compare the outputs (font vs emoji):

✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ●︎□︎□︎♓︎■︎♑♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ♋◻♒︎□︎■︎♏♋︎■︎♎︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♓♍♏♎︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ︎□︎□︎ ✌︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❑︎◆︎♋♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♌♏♓︎■︎♑︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏♎︎︎ ♎♏︎⬧︎◻♓︎⧫︎♏♌♏♓︎■︎♑♋♎♏♐♋︎◆︎●︎⧫︎ □︎◻︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ✠︎♏︎■︎♐︎□︎❒︎□︎ ❍︎♏︎■︎◆︎︎ ✋︎■︎ ♐♋♍︎⧫︎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⧫︎◆︎❒︎■︎⬧︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♎︎□︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♒♋︎❖︎♏♋︎■︎⍓︎ ♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♐♋︎❍︎♓︎●︎⍓︎ □︎◻︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ⬥︎♒♏︎■︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒♏♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ︎︎︎□︎♎♏︎ ⧫︎♋♑♎︎□︎♏︎⬧︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ♋♐♐♏♍︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♑♐︎□︎❒︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎⍓︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ⧫︎♒♏♎♏♐♋︎◆︎●︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎︎ ✋︎⧫︎︎⬧︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ◆︎■︎♍︎●︎♏♋︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♒♋◻◻♏︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ❍︎♋♓︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ♎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♐♋︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♑✋♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♎︎□︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♐♋♍︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❍︎♋♏♋︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎♓︎■︎ ︎♏♌♎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎♏♏♒︎□︎⬥︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎⍓︎ ◻♏︎□︎◻︎●︎♏︎ ❒︎♏♋♎︎ ︎❍︎□︎♑︎□︎■︎ □︎■︎ ◻♒︎□︎■︎♏︎⬧︎ □︎❒︎ ♋︎ ■︎□︎■︎︎︎♓︎■︎♎︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ⬧︎⍓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❍︎︎ □︎❒︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍♋︎■︎ ♍︎□︎◻︎⍓︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑♒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ❖︎□︎⧫︎♏✡♏︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏◻︎□︎●︎●︎ ♓♐♓︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎❒︎❍︎♋︎●︎ ⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏♌︎❒︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎♋♓︎■︎♑♋︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎❒︎⍓︎ ♓︎■︎ ⬧︎⍓︎❍︎♌︎□︎●︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ □︎⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎ ♋︎❒︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎♒♋︎❖︎♏︎ ■︎□︎ ♍︎□︎■︎⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ❒︎♋︎■︎♎︎□︎❍︎ ♍♒♋︎❒︎♋♍︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎︎

I actually don't like that Wingdings translator because it copies everything into emoji form, some of which Xenforo does not support.
Compare the outputs (font vs emoji):

✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ●︎□︎□︎♓︎■︎♑♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ♋◻♒︎□︎■︎♏♋︎■︎♎︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♓♍♏♎︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ︎□︎□︎ ✌︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❑︎◆︎♋♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♌♏♓︎■︎♑︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏♎︎︎ ♎♏︎⬧︎◻♓︎⧫︎♏♌♏♓︎■︎♑♋♎♏♐♋︎◆︎●︎⧫︎ □︎◻︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ✠︎♏︎■︎♐︎□︎❒︎□︎ ❍︎♏︎■︎◆︎︎ ✋︎■︎ ♐♋♍︎⧫︎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⧫︎◆︎❒︎■︎⬧︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♎︎□︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♒♋︎❖︎♏♋︎■︎⍓︎ ♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♐♋︎❍︎♓︎●︎⍓︎ □︎◻︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ⬥︎♒♏︎■︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒♏♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ︎︎︎□︎♎♏︎ ⧫︎♋♑♎︎□︎♏︎⬧︎■︎︎⧫︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ♋♐♐♏♍︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♑♐︎□︎❒︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎⍓︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ⧫︎♒♏♎♏♐♋︎◆︎●︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎︎ ✋︎⧫︎︎⬧︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ◆︎■︎♍︎●︎♏♋︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♒♋◻◻♏︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ❍︎♋♓︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ♎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♐♋︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♑✋♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♎︎□︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♐♋♍︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❍︎♋♏♋︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎♓︎■︎ ︎♏♌♎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎♏♏♒︎□︎⬥︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎⍓︎ ◻♏︎□︎◻︎●︎♏︎ ❒︎♏♋♎︎ ︎❍︎□︎♑︎□︎■︎ □︎■︎ ◻♒︎□︎■︎♏︎⬧︎ □︎❒︎ ♋︎ ■︎□︎■︎︎︎♓︎■︎♎︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ⬧︎⍓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❍︎︎ □︎❒︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍♋︎■︎ ♍︎□︎◻︎⍓︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑♒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ❖︎□︎⧫︎♏✡♏︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏◻︎□︎●︎●︎ ♓♐♓︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎❒︎❍︎♋︎●︎ ⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♏♌︎❒︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎♋♓︎■︎♑♋︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎❒︎⍓︎ ♓︎■︎ ⬧︎⍓︎❍︎♌︎□︎●︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ □︎⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎ ♋︎❒︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ❍︎□︎♌♓︎●︎♏︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎♒♋︎❖︎♏︎ ■︎□︎ ♍︎□︎■︎⧫︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ❒︎♋︎■︎♎︎□︎❍︎ ♍♒♋︎❒︎♋♍︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎︎
now its just emoji's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)