Post your freezing cold takes

Darkinium

the mighty nuaguunibi
I really don't wanna be that guy, I really really don't, but after ruminating it over I've decided I hate modern social media humor. I get that times are rough and all but even aside from that I wanna know when it became cool to be perpetually cynical and miserable for the lulz and also when it became cool to schizophrenically alter between late stage capitalist brand fellatio and wannabe communist LARPing at the drop of the faceless corporations' hat. I truly believe my generation will do great things but considering we tried to make "ok boomer" into a serious political statement I don't think comedy will be one of them

ok you can all call me a privileged old geezer now

Based off of purely anecdotal evidence it seems that crunching on ice isn't that rare a quirk and it's not often a very conscious decision on their parts. I think it was a real flaw in the design document for human bodies for us to grow teeth chewing on ice damages if it's naturally occurring human behaviour anyways. Like c'mon man. We need them teeths.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Old PC games look absolutely fucking disgusting. Basically anything from the ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64 looks either incredibly faded out and undetailed or has a vomit-inducing mishmash of colors: See Jet Set Willy for a prime example of this (released 1 year after the OG super mario bros btw).

In the immortal words of AVGN: "There is a difference between old-school and outdated"

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I really don't wanna be that guy, I really really don't, but after ruminating it over I've decided I hate modern social media humor. I get that times are rough and all but even aside from that I wanna know when it became cool to be perpetually cynical and miserable for the lulz and also when it became cool to schizophrenically alter between late stage capitalist brand fellatio and wannabe communist LARPing at the drop of the faceless corporations' hat. I truly believe my generation will do great things but considering we tried to make "ok boomer" into a serious political statement I don't think comedy will be one of them

ok you can all call me a privileged old geezer now
meme culture sucks nowadays, can we go back to posting pictures of horses in windows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)