Smogon Forums

dr00
dr00
you don't have a fennekin in your safari?

and it's fine. i have a flawless female already, so it wouldn't take that much more time to get you one as well.
wowgek7
wowgek7
nope my safari sucks only crap pokemon
dr00
dr00
no no. I mean in the ones you have access to.
wowgek7
wowgek7
I might have one there but to capture 1000 braixen and hopefuly get a ha one is just cruel

il check thogh but im not gonna try for hours
dr00
dr00
Get a male with cute charm and put it at the front of your party. Makes most wild encounters female, so there you go
wowgek7
wowgek7
il try but the problem is the hidden ability chance thats like 1 in 200 or so:P
dr00
dr00
i don't seem to have too much trouble lol :P
do you need a cute charm mon? i could get you a jigglypuff or something
wowgek7
wowgek7
nah i can cattch that myself I just have horrible luck if there is a 50% win chance im lucky if I win 1 out of 5
wowgek7
wowgek7
it took me almost 5 hours but I finaly got one
wowgek7
wowgek7
any luck yet?
dr00
dr00
Any luck with what?
wowgek7
wowgek7
the larvitar
dr00
dr00
do you mean is yours ready? i have one, but do you mean you're done? you haven't said so :P
wowgek7
wowgek7
I HAVE said im done so I dont know what youre talking abou ive told you im done days agoo but since you didnt reply I contacted you again
dr00
dr00
if you mean "it took me almost 5 hours but I finaly got one" then that came right after discussing catching a female, so THAT is what i took it to mean.
you don't have to be an asshole about it or post ulterior questions. just ask me if i got it. i saw it but obviously misunderstood.
wowgek7
wowgek7
you know what screw you the deal is off and il contact a mod because you called me an asshole.

also I asked if you got it then you asked have what as if you didnt knew.

so im gonna let the mods handle this because I refuse to be called an asshole by anyone and let it slip
Birkal
Birkal
People call people names all the time. Let's be adults here. Just trade... if it doesn't work out, find someone else who will trade. No need to get all bent out of shape.
wowgek7
wowgek7
sorry not gonna happen I refuse to trade with assholes who insult me no matter the reason
dr00
dr00
it was just a misunderstanding, so i'm willing to still trade.
i do, however, need confirmation of what i'm actually getting (since i'm still not clear at all).
in reciprocation, i'll list mine: adamant female larvitar (friend ball) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with stealth rock / curse / dragon dance egg moves.
wowgek7
wowgek7
I said NO I wont trade with people who insult me never ever again. and that you stil dont know what you wuld get only proves youre incompetence not mine. but il explain what you would have gotten for a 3rd time

1 female magican braixen and 1 male 5 iv fenneking with 4 egg moves.