Smogon Forums

Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Bidoof to troll

Probably Tauros/Miltank, because nothing says 4th of July like steak on a grill. Also Texas.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
(oh and burgers)
ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
We needs us:
Some 'Gatrs and Totdiles, Miltank/Tauros/Buffalo, some fried chicken, some Corphish (we got shrimp down south), Sunflora (midwest, also popular in other areas)
ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
some Scorpions (The cute, poisonous ones, not the German kind) for Arizona/Nevada/Texas. And Scraggy. FOR DETROIT!
TyVip
TyVip
mr mime, mcdonalds .
EnGarde
EnGarde
I would think red, white, and blue themed pokemon/ball combo would be fun, like a scizor in a dive ball.

Any pokemon from gen 5 would also technically count, though, I guess. :)
ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
Oh, Salamence is Red White and Blue. And god knows we like to think we're intimidating.
lats
Porygon cause industrialism and digital reliance. Cacturne because the Wild West (Texas). Bergmite cuz Alaska. Delibird cuz Santa Claus.
Trubbish coz pollution.
Gabe
Gabe
Machamp, body building is pretty American. Bouffalant, for buffalo. Ursaring, Pidove.
DrPaine
DrPaine
Primeape (you dare insult MURICA?)
Seconding Scraggy/Scrafty... Ditto (mmm fast food meat!), Combusken (KFC).
shiny finder
shiny finder
Slaking (same as snorlax), Bronzong (Liberty Bell), Lanturn (for the name)/Chandelure (One if by land, two if by sea--bit of a stretch XD)
JGTheGamer
JGTheGamer
Slurpuff. Americans love their treats!
EnGarde
EnGarde
I like ProjectTitan's salamence. :) One could say we've got a lot of moxie too, lol.
Tatertot
Tatertot
Wow, so many great suggestions, thanks everyone! I'll try to have a bunch of these ready to give away Sunday, since I'll be out of town the weekend before the 4th.
dr00
dr00
Togekiss cos red white and blue