Smogon Forums

pokemaster12345
I'm going to try breeding for a shiny camerupt. Its one of my favourite pokemon even though its mega isn't that good
pokemaster12345
Since you breed on y how do you transfer them to or
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
Use the GTS. Put some crap on OR then turn to Y to transfer it to OR
pokemaster12345
Should I trade you swirlix now
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
Later. I got two shiny on queue now. Don't know when it finish
pokemaster12345
Feraligatr could be pretty good on a rain team
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
Too be honest, it's not. It require too much time to dance or to much effort too support. Azumarill or Gyarados much better
pokemaster12345
Assault vest azumarill is pretty strong
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
You can see my rain team. Since the rain is limited every mons is going to hit and run, not stay and set up
pokemaster12345
I made my team around a year ago when mawile and greninja weren't banned from ou
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
Well it do not matter much to me anyway. Even if you used Zerkrom or Rayquaza i still battle you. I hated quitting midway
pokemaster12345
You predicted right on my mawile not using sucker punch.
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
That's a flip coin anyway i had an old friend, she always use Mawlie so i have exp batting it
pokemaster12345
What's your favourite new mega in or as. Mines is probably gallade since he was my favourite pokemon in diamond(I have the most nostalgia for gen 4). You were pretty lucky breeding a shiny one.
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
It took quite some eggs to be called "lucky". Anyway i like Salamence the most but she's Uber now
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
I like Dragon the best. I have all of them shiny bar the ugly Druggigon
pokemaster12345
I mean the gender and ha
pokemaster12345
I like fire types. Especially emboars shiny
pokemaster12345
It must be getting pretty late for you
leanhtuan105
leanhtuan105
I like fire type too. Have all fire shiny starter bar Delphox which is ugly in its shiny form (have one from the Safari anyway)