Smogon Forums

Martin
Martin
They will. Just u watch XD
Kurona
Kurona
Well, they can't and it's already been stated why - in technical terms, it's actually not possible to put them on the 3DS.
Martin
Martin
No: he said it was too hard to do in development. He never said it was impossible. BIG difference. And now that the team have more time, they can focus on getting them working on the 3DS. :]
Kurona
Martin
Martin
I read another article that worded it differently using a quote... hmm. Even if they are 100% impossible on the 3ds they could always do new 3ds exclusive. I just want my babies back D:
Kurona
Kurona
They wouldn't do that after keeping to the strict policy of making it for 3DS and making sure the 3DS and Wii U versions are equal as far as characters, customs and items go. It would be lovely to have them back, but... yeah.
If you absolutely have to vote for a veteran imo go with Wolf since Snake has a lot of weird legal shit going on rn, the pokemon are shit-tier, young link is toon link and honestly roy is the worst FE character <<<< a factual analysis by kurona
Even so, I'm gonna vote for something completely new because a veteran would be boring imo