Smogon Forums

Amaranth
Amaranth
Leaving for vacation on the 9th which is Sunday, so would really like to get the match done earlier, but in case that isn't possible then let's play on Saturday. GMT+2 so morning/very early afternoon works the best, if possible.
I'd like to stress that I really want to get the match done before the 8th if it's possible, I'd easily stay up until 4 AM for it if really necessary.
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
ok no problem friday or saturday at around 9 or 10 pm would work for me. just sleep earlier and wake up early
Amaranth
Amaranth
waking up early sucks x_x but whatever, will be up at 10 PM your time on friday. will be on smogtours at that time.
Amaranth
Amaranth
no wait, didn't realize that's fucking 7 am
that's like 4 hours earlier then when I usually wake up

do we really have to play at that time?
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
idk why but my curernt wifi cant connect to smogtours. we have to use main and im open to playing u at like 7 or 8 pm my time which is around 4 am, what u said u would be willing to stay up till
Amaranth
Amaranth
can't you be the one playing at the AM times? would work a lot better for me, playing in the range between 4 AM and 8 AM is problematic given my sleep schedule.
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
im at a camp where i am counselor and do night watch and shit, so i sleep at 2 and wake up at like 7:30 and keep working. after dinner its 7 and i am free which is what i suggested. i could sleep in on saturday where there is no curfew but ur gone sunday so thats not an option
Amaranth
Amaranth
Okay, since IronBullet might have made a mistake with pairings I'll be waiting news from him, if he confirms we have to play each other then I guess I'll go for the 7 AM alternative. will let you know as soon as I have any news.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Alright nope pairings are still the same, is 8 AM my time (11 PM your time) on friday doable? Or do I need to get up even earlier?
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
no problem 11 is good
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
btw we have to play on main since my wifi here is bad and cant connect to stours.
Amaranth
Amaranth
oh, that's fine. You'll find me in the OverUsed room at that time, then. Just to know, how much can you wait until you have better stuff to do? The latest the better, waking up at 7:30 AM to play pokémon at 8 AM is pretty deadly for a sleepy guy like me, waking up at 8:30 to play at 9 would be better.
Amaranth
Amaranth
to put that in perspective, 8 AM is 11 PM your time, 9 AM would be midnight.
Unlucky Desperado
Unlucky Desperado
Im not exactly in the best sleep situation either. We scheduled and we play that time
Amaranth
Amaranth
Can't we just play right now?