Smogon Forums

Fredrick1
hey, how bout either friday or saturday, i should be to make it into those times. +7.
Amaranth
Amaranth
cool, I'll catch you friday at 4 PM my time
Fredrick1
can we play a hour late from the promised time(5pm gmt+2)? need to go somewhere. Otherwise we can play tommorow?
Amaranth
Amaranth
sure, we can play at 5
Amaranth
Amaranth
we have to replay the match, optimal times are still the same ones
Fredrick1
best times 4 me are at 4pm your time on saturday or sunday.
Amaranth
Amaranth
saturday on 4 pm be it.
Fredrick1
i am on smogtours now for around +-30~mins
Amaranth
Amaranth
ugh sorry for missing schedule, was busy with another tournament
im on smogtours with the name cool meme bruh if you can, if not reschedule soon
Fredrick1
uh can you play in the next hour or so? I have to cram bunch of study materials for my quiz tommorow at the night.
Fredrick1
if ur still here ill be available for 5-10 mins
Fredrick1
on smogtours
Fredrick1
i finished with studying and just saw your post, lets play now if youre available @ smogtours. Also would have probably better if you had proposed a time when you missed the schedule on saturday. I just assumed you would show up at the same time since I said i am available at 4pm on sunday. If you're not available now lets play tommorow at 2pm your time or something like that if an extension is given.
Amaranth
Amaranth
2 pm my time tomorrow works, I will play the smogon tour and be on smogtours this evening too so if you can show up today at any time it'd be good.
Fredrick1
yo im here at smogtours (2PM GMT+2 Monday as scheduled), idling for about 30~ mins approx.
Fredrick1
i amstill going to idle for another additional 30 mins
Amaranth
Amaranth
oh god fuck my life i'm dumb I have the whole schedule sheet with all my scheduled tours and forgot to add this

we got an extension until friday, any chance we can play in any of the coming days? so sorry for missing scheduled time twice zz
Fredrick1
Well things happens. How bout tuesday 4pm, gmt+2?
Amaranth
Amaranth
works, hopefully I don't forget AGAIN