Smogon Forums

TheChortler
TheChortler
Doing pretty good! I've been pretty busy with school and whatnot but it's been good getting back in the swing of things. How've things been with you?
Golden Piloswine
Golden Piloswine
Much different then they were last time haha. It's good to see you though and I assume you've returned from your mission. Maybe we can catch up sometime!
TheChortler
TheChortler
Yeah totally! What happened with the sheer cold website anyhow?
Golden Piloswine
Golden Piloswine
Surprised you remembered, I almost forgot lol. I think a series of events, undecided direction, coupled with lack of attention the site received. All in all nothing much came of it but a learning experience. Maybe someday I'll start something similar again.
TheChortler
TheChortler
Bummer, I thought it was pretty neat at the time. Do you still do much vgc stuff?
Golden Piloswine
Golden Piloswine
I've been playing more singles lately, because it's easier to have variety and use pokemon I like. VGC lately has been very cookie cutter and boring, so I guess if VGC has more variety in it, I'll get back into it. So are you beginning to play pokemon again?
TheChortler
TheChortler
Yeah I've been playing pretty much since I got back. I've been going between battlespot and showdown pretty evenly. This generation has been much kinder to me, as I've had much better luck with team building. I'm not a huge fan of the vgc ruleset this year, so I haven't touched it. What singles style do you normally play?
Golden Piloswine
Golden Piloswine
i play battle spot, ou, and uu. But I'm more of a fan of uu and battle spot.
TheChortler
TheChortler
I haven't messed around on uu much, though I've been meaning to give it a shot. I've mostly done battlespot singles and doubles, then done ubers and ou on showdown.