Nudisto
Nudisto
lets do Thursday at 5 pm your time if that's ok
kamikaze
kamikaze
sounds good to me. I will see you then.
Nudisto
Nudisto
Dude I'm really sorry but something important came up and I won't be able to make our alotted time today. Can you do it tomorrow at 6pm your time?
kamikaze
kamikaze
ok sure
Nudisto
Nudisto
Ok sweet
kamikaze
kamikaze
apparently I have a lot of stuff to get done today so its probably a bad idea to play today. The deadline is next friday and I prefer to play sometime Mon-Fri during 4-6pm EST then. Let me know what works best. I guess I could play this weekend too if I have a time in advance but weekend schedules tend to be way more volatile, so weekdays are preferred.
Nudisto
Nudisto
Damn ok. Let's do Tuesday at 4 your time
kamikaze
kamikaze
Alright that's good with me
Nudisto
Nudisto
Sweet let's hope neither one of us has to cancel this time lol
kamikaze
kamikaze
sorry I just saw your showdown message, since I was taking a map since it was a long day. Even if I did wake up I probably wouldnt have been in much of a mood to play, so yea lets just stick to Tuesday and get it done then.
Nudisto
Nudisto
yeah no that's fine. Like I said Tuesday still works
kamikaze
kamikaze
ok so I once again hate to do this but I really have some serious job related stuff I need to get done today. Are you good with playing any other day this week? Wed-Fri at similar times work.
Nudisto
Nudisto
Fuuuuuuck today was the last day I had before a shit ton of work and college events I have to go to through Friday. The only day with a possibility of working is Friday. I should know by tomorrow or Thursday and ill let you know
kamikaze
kamikaze
alright lets hope we can make this work.
kamikaze
kamikaze
any update?
Nudisto
Nudisto
The only time I can do it tomorrow is at 4 pm pacific time. Does that work?
kamikaze
kamikaze
ok I will do that. cya then.
Nudisto
Nudisto
Kk sweet