Loukas
Loukas
Hey are you around for trading?
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
I am if your still here hopefully. :3
Loukas
Loukas
Let's do this finally:P Btw do you by any chance have a female torchic with HA i could use as a spitback?
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
No. But I can breed you one but it will have to be later today. :3
Loukas
Loukas
Sure no problem. Let's trade now and whenever you have it just message me:P
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
how many copies are there again? :3
Loukas
Loukas
9 copies
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
Alright, coming online now. :3
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
My trade requests never get to you for some reason. XP
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
lost connection it forced me to quit the game as a whole. Coming back online soon
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
didn't you say there was 9 copies?
Loukas
Loukas
Well good giveawaying:)
Loukas
Loukas
Yep aren't they 9?
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
I counted 8 unless when the connect was lost...
Loukas
Loukas
Hmm maybe i counted wrong:P Well if you run out i can probably reclone
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
Oh I forgot to mention. I am planning of getting a powersave of my own (it will probably arrive today). Does the powersave work out of the box? or will it have instructions on what to do in it?
Loukas
Loukas
Well a few pointers: Their inbox cable sucks. Sometimes it may not work. For me it worked for 2 out of the 3 cartridges i tried and i don't know why the 3rd one could not work cause it is practically new. Also you need to make an acc and register the key it is included in their powersaver. After that you just download the software and plug in and it is just recognized. And you need pokebank to clone
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
Thanks! I will ask you again if I am hopelessly lost and I already do have pokebank. :3
Loukas
Loukas
It's not that hard to use dont worry. If you need anything just ask. You can probably use it to find your tsv and esv for eggs so you can hatch some shinies
Blizzicane
Blizzicane
Oh yeah, it has the function to doesn't t?