Smogon Forums

kushal00
kushal00
Whenever ur ready,I just started using smogon mate
PD
PD
Appreciate it, let's play tonight or tomorrow at like 9:00pm my time . Pacific standard Time is my time zone down here in California. What is yours ?
kushal00
kushal00
Ist
kushal00
kushal00
Gmt +5:30
kushal00
kushal00
So basically u or me must play at night?
PD
PD
Alright good, so it'll be like 10:00am for you on a Tuesday when I am ready at 9:00pm on Monday
kushal00
kushal00
Ill take the night cos I have collage so how abt 5-9am for u?
kushal00
kushal00
Tbh we could could done it an hour ago if I wasn't coming online every half hour
PD
PD
I'm out right now with my baby girl... And 9 am in the morning for me tomorrow ?
PD
PD
Uhh
kushal00
kushal00
>comments 5 mins after I leave smogon when I waited for half hour
PD
PD
1st of all I commented yesterday around noon which was right after you commented and that was during the time of us just scheduling. 2nd we did not schedule for last night since you said "I'll take the night cos I have collage abt 5-9 am" and that's morning for you which you would've been busy doing your collage thing while I'm at home at night since you are 12 hours ahead. Also since it is 5-9am rn and you are 12 hours ahead, it is night time for you which you said you wanted to take. I'm here for scheduling - we supposed to play rn
kushal00
kushal00
Lol I was online at that time,well u commented at 11:34 pm for me ill be online for sure if u could come online an hour earlier any say this week .Else I could play 11 am Sunday ,which puts u at 10 pm Saturday?
kushal00
kushal00
Sry for the inconvenience btw
kushal00
kushal00
I'm online on ps not on smogon
PD
PD
Lol it's fine :) , sorry if I sounded like a dick as well. I believe since you're 12 hours ahead of me, can you tell me the times that you are usually on but translated in my time? Like "I am Kushal and I am on 6:00pm-12:00am your time" -something like that
kushal00
kushal00
6pm-10/10:30 pm
PD
PD
Yeah dude Ive been on and I've pm'd you