Smogon Forums

Paraplegic
Paraplegic
I'm gmt-4 and can do 6pm-8pm my time Tuesdays-thursdays
Hoopas Dad
Hoopas Dad
that is 1am-3am for me? isnt it a bit late?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
School just started back up and life is a bit hectic due to some other circumstances atm. If you actually can't do that time we can *try* to find another timeslot, but the aforementioned time is the only time I can 100% guarantee :/
Hoopas Dad
Hoopas Dad
ok i guess i will have to try but i cant guarantee 100%. We go for those times and if it does not work out perhaps in weekend you can have an easier schedule?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Weekends are actually the only time I guaranteed can't play, and Mondays and Fridays are generally rly grey areas. If you can't make any of those times, Friday is *probably* my best bet, but I have not one, but two family members in the hospital atm and they generally call me when they need something which is why my availability is so constricted rn
Hoopas Dad
Hoopas Dad
Oh that is bad man, i hope they will get soon. Dw after it is just a pkmn game, we will work this out! best wishes to them
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Ty n_n
Just for the record though, I really and truely am not just trying to get you to pity me, I just figured it would be best to explain the situation so you didn't think I was being a dick about this whole scheduling thing x_x
Hoopas Dad
Hoopas Dad
yeah man i understand! hope we can play that game :)