Smogon Forums

Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Im gmt-4 and am in highschool so I can already tell this is going to be a bitch to schedule. Can you stay up super late at any point or must I?
Eyan
Eyan
We're probably going to have to play during the weekends then. My schedule is the most flexible during that time.
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
weekends dont work for me :/

thats why I said one of us is going to have to pull an allnighter lmao
Eyan
Eyan
Do Friday evenings/nights work? I'm possibly playing someone this Friday evening but we have 3 weeks so it's definitely doable like next week if you're fine with this.
Eyan
Eyan
Your Friday evenings/nights btw.
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
friday isnt the greatest either but I can probably make it work :]
Eyan
Eyan
Alright, this week is probably out of the question I think. I'll let you know for next week whether I can stay up on any days, otherwise tentatively next Friday evening your time.
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
will do
Eyan
Eyan
Ok so just to keep you in the loop, I recently just got discharged from the hospital so I'm a bit out of it, and am probably playing 3 games tmr. Do you have any issues playing the next weekend close to deadline? I understand I'm johning a lot but I'd rather not squeeze so many games back to back
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
umh ye I'll have to look at my schedule and see what time I can do though
Eyan
Eyan
ye no problem.
Eyan
Eyan
So what times are you available this weekend?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
As I've said before, weekends don't rly work

I think I can do noon my time but that's about it
Eyan
Eyan
Yeah my bad. We could just default back to Friday evening/night? You said before it's not the best but it's easier to work with than weekends?
Eyan
Eyan
Your Friday night ofc.