Smogon Forums

Mattapod
Mattapod
only got to see the intro so far. south park is on but me and the roommate @steelteam6 are watching your battle on my living room tv directly after haha. my guesses as to your first language:

portugese
spanish
locoghoul
locoghoul
nice guess. Yeah volume is messed up, need to speak up for next one. Hopefully Nelson will see it at some point and give me feedback
Mattapod
Mattapod
it sounded fine out of my iphone. im stoked to watch. do you have more than just this one? also which guess was correct? haha. i wish i was fully bilingual. i speak some spanish but not a whole lot
locoghoul
locoghoul
i used speak german fluently, now im rusty af. Spanish is my main language but I guess I could speak fake portuguese ez
Mattapod
Mattapod
wow so theres more than two. good for you. how did you record the audio?

also, i forgot you knew gen 4 rng abuse. whats so hard about getting a good calm mew? all ive done so far is abuse my ids but i only have 3 badges so i havent tried to catch anything cool yet
locoghoul
locoghoul
the nature is random so you can only RNG for a given spread and hope for the best. Also hitting your seed on 4th gen is not as easy as in 5th gen. 4/5 times you'll hit your seed in BW abuse, for DPPtHGSS is more like 1/7 times