Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
I used to be a member of a league on reddit and I think this would be fun and I would gladly dedicate my time to a league. Thanks for your time and pm me if your interested:)
Mattapod
Mattapod
it would be fun but way too much work IMO. im already working on an 'Alola League' that will run in seasons like a sport.

something of that nature would require 12 reliable people to run and moderate, and i dont know that many people. thanks for asking though :)
Chesty
Chesty
what's the alolan league like. Don't mind giving up some free time to help you out. And you would be surprised I bet we can get 12 people to help us out.
Mattapod
Mattapod
youll see soon enough, but essentially scheduled battles for a ten week season where you earn points and then theres playoffs at the end
Chesty
Chesty
alright would you consider the league though? I really think after setting it up it can be something that people like and can be a great attraction. Doesn't hurt to try after all and I think it would be fun.
Mattapod
Mattapod
i agree it would be cool however im unable to commit to anything like that at the moment. sorry dude
Chesty
Chesty
Its cool
Chesty
Chesty
Sorry to badger this matter again. But do you think any of the other staff would be interested or if they can let me create something like this and actually create a team. Just a thought nothing less.
Mattapod
Mattapod
1 im not 'staff'
2 i dont speak for anyone other than myself, so id recommend asking the people you wanna ask
Chesty
Chesty
:/. Such savagery. Im brutaly offended mr tentacles. All jokes aside its fine but no need to get so defensive:/
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Liu Kang.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Raiden.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Johnny Cage.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela