Smogon Forums

<Totes>
<Totes>
Hey there! Yes that's totally doable, but I can't do it at this instance. I'll get a 2ds soon along with sun/moon, but there are no promises right now.
<Totes>
<Totes>
Btw, any particular reason why you wanted that eevee haha?
locoghoul
locoghoul
yeah, Z move eevee is kinda broken and thimo (look up his ubers replays) has a nice set that uses sing to ensure stats are being passed
<Totes>
<Totes>
Okay, I'd rather rng it perfect, what spread is desirable to you?
locoghoul
locoghoul
it is hardy nature locked, EVs need to be tweaked for lvl 50 and OU I guess. I got his spread for lvl 100 and for ubers. You basically invest in HP defenses and a little speed
<Totes>
<Totes>
I'll let you worry about EVs. I meant I want to rng the Ivs perfect. I'm guessing that you would want a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread since all stats are boosted with the z move
locoghoul
locoghoul
oh sure, i mean the less bottle cap trouble the better!
<Totes>
<Totes>
Sounds good bro. I will do it, and will probably have it whenever Gen 7 pokebank comes out. It will be fully redistributable, is that good with you?
locoghoul
locoghoul
ya no problem, was lucky enough to remember someone could have access to it, let alone kind to do it for almost funsies (not a lot of real value tbh)
<Totes>
<Totes>
Haha no worries. The value is hence why it is fully redistributable :)
<Totes>
<Totes>
Hey there got you singing Eevee done. Hardy nature 31/31/31/31/31/31. Now we just have to wait for bank to update :)
locoghoul
locoghoul
yay! thx for the update
Lego
Lego
<Totes> has sent me the file for this Eevee which I will inject and transfer to to Gen 6, so you can get this from me as soon as tomorrow if that works for you.