Smogon Forums

Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Scratch that, it's 2017 now so I have to go to bed
Dratias
Dratias
xP Try pming me what time would be good for you again and I'll try to see if I can get online at that time.
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Considering the time zone difference, do you think you can make it about this time up until about 00:00 UTC time?
Dratias
Dratias
I can trade now :)
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Have you added me?
Dratias
Dratias
Crap.. I am so sorry >_< I thought I had about 2-3 hours freetime, just got told I have to go to dinner because my grandmother is coming.. Sorry :/ I guess I can try PMing when I eventually get back and see if you're still available. Sorry..
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
All good, just need one more request on the Pokemon I need to see: relicanth and bruxish. If I can get those then all I need to do is evolve a few more Pokemon and I'll have the entire Dex complete!
Dratias
Dratias
What trade evolutions did you need? I can help with those as well. If you're not available to trade now, I'll be up again around 9am EST tomorrow if you can make it. If not, we can always TT later.
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
okay, so I have had a few trades done since I had the request, and now only need to trade porygon, magmar, electabuzz and scyther. However if it isn't a bother to you, could you help me with entering the following pokemon in my pokedex: slowking, politoad, bruxish, weavile, relicanth and all of the legends excluding lunaala, type: null, magearna and tapu koko?
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
9am EST is around midnight for me, so no can do on that time, as I have said before, the best time for the both of us is probably 5pm EST
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Alright I no longer need weaving trade, as I just got a razor claw. Are you still up for trade right about now?