Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
That's great! Could you give me some details about the Togekiss (IVs, nature) as well as the proof you are talking about? Also, what are you interested in getting in return?
Lance321tilt
Lance321tilt
The togekiss right now is hyper trained so i just assume IVs dont matter, base IVs are awful but the nature is timid and the proof is at this link: imgur.com/a/8VAoT
As for what I want in return, nothing at all ^.^ you do so much for the smogon community, consider this my treat bro
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Ohh, well that's really kind of you to offer me, with proof and all, I truly appreciate it! I actually have a Timid one already that has mostly poor IVs, so this would pretty much only be a duplicate for me :/ Since hyper training only affects IVs superficially for the time being, I'm still trying to collect everything with good base IVs.
Thanks a whole lot for offering it, though, it's a very nice gesture!
Lance321tilt
Lance321tilt
i have just checked and it has 4 31 i was looking at the wrong togekiss i was looking at my shiny one, i couldnt tell them apart xD it has 31 sp.att, spe, spdef and hp
Lance321tilt
Lance321tilt
well my other tri attack, i have a few^^
Lance321tilt
Lance321tilt
I'm sorry that wasn't very clear. I have another one that has much better IVs but its still in fire red right now, i'll have to set up some new proof but you can have it if need be.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Oh, well I would definitely be interested in that! So did you RNG many of them in XD?
Lance321tilt
Lance321tilt
lets say a few....
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
How did you get so many, you replayed through the game that many times? o.o