Smogon Forums

Tony
Tony
Hey, today's not gonna work. They need for another three hours. Could you drop some of your available times for tomorrow/Sunday here? I'll make at least one of them work.
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
i'd say 10am-whenever both days is fine for me. Weekends generally aren't an issue
pancake
pancake
He said "11 am, maybe 12. We'll see"
Tony
Tony
Ah, great. Wanna try for tomorrow sometime between 1 and 3/4 PM your time?
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
Works for me. I'm online now if you wanna get our matches
Tony
Tony
Tomorrow would be better. See you then!
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
Between 1 and 3 then is fine.
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
I'm gonna be on early tomorrow. I can do before 1 my time, so 12 is feasible. If you cant do that time, I'd like to do 1pm my time because I have to study a lot tomorrow.
Tony
Tony
Yo. I'm gonna have to john I think. My SPL team still has a bunch of games today and we're still looking at a ton of prep to do. I have to prioritize that over our games, sorry. :( I'll do my best to make time throughout the week as best as I can. If it's drawn out too long for the host I'm fine with you taking it, too. Sorry once again.
Larry
Larry
lol
pancake
pancake
TonyFlygon? More like TonyFlyJOHN
Tony
Tony
Hehe. I'll happily play the games sometime this week, btw. Let me know if you still want to as well.
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
Tell me days
Tony
Tony
Wednesday or Thursday evening GMT +1?
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
Wednesday I can be out by 2:30pm (GMT-5) = 8:30pm (GMT-1).
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
Being casted and attending an after school program tomorrow. Won't be back until ~5pm which we've previously discussed as being too late. Thursday won't work as it's when I'm getting out at 5pm even without extenuating circumstances. Friday I have to retake another failed exam. Saturday is the next feasible day.
Tony
Tony
Saturday it is. Hope user Pancake can handle the wait. :s
Tony
Tony
Oh and good luck with the exam!
GeneralAnnoyance
GeneralAnnoyance
thanks man. I'll finish it out