Smogon Forums

Corporal Levi
Corporal Levi
I might be able to make it Sunday afternoon but not sure yet, and I'm gone all of Friday/Saturday and most of Thursday. Is it possible to make a time Sunday evening/night?
Corporal Levi
Corporal Levi
I could probably find a chance to hop online on Friday/Saturday if you're free for a good portion of those days, but I'm not sure enough of my schedule to be able to make it to a specific time. I'm also free Tuesday/Wednesday evening/night.
Hogg
Hogg
Weekdays are a bit tough for me - I work during the day, and when I get home it's always kind of touch and go trying to find time between making dinner and getting my son down to bed. I can sometimes find times on weekday evenings but it's usually really hard to say exactly when.

For Saturday I'm free for most of the day until the evening (evenings in general are always a lot busier for me). Sunday I'm definitely free until about 2 PM and could probably make a little time later if there was a specific time that works well for you. Just let me know.
Corporal Levi
Corporal Levi
That's a little awkward to arrange. Would you be willing to wait on PS for Saturday afternoon until I find the chance to log on? I wouldn't need a prompt response once I do log on. I don't know exactly when I'll have access to my computer but it should be for several hours at a time.
Hogg
Hogg
Yeah I should be around Saturday afternoon (though I'd prefer a VM here so I can see it on my phone and get to my comp if necessary). Earlier is definitely better than later for me, if you have any control over when you get on.
Corporal Levi
Corporal Levi
I'll try my best to make it then
Hogg
Hogg
I'm up, I'm around, I've got coffee. Let me know when you can play. Like I said I should be free through the afternoon, though sooner is definitely better if you can wrangle it. Looking forward to playing.