Arcanine @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
JD543
so I built the team around one of my favourite mons Hitmonlee I generally play very hyper offensive as it allows me to take losses and still come back, I know that this is not always best as at times it means allowing mons to faint so I can get others to swap in and that's one of the major problems of this team at times there can be no safe switch ins.

Hitmonlee
I manly aim to use this as a late game sweeper once all fairy flying and psychic types are down as crobat can destroy it if you bring it in to early as can a number of other fast mons. Then the main aim of the set is to get off a fake out then sweep with the boosted speed, at times however ie if hippowdon is causing trouble for the team I have brought Hitmonlee in to break it up.

Rakiou
is my main answer to bulky water mons which would other wise wall this team if Arcanine cant get of a wild charge, I also find him useful for setting up if there is a chance.

This is my lead and I know that you will have seen this set before the main aim to taunt then set up rocks then explode, if I am facing a grass/Bug/Steel lead I do sometimes go for the fire blast though and I have found that the threat can even force a switch

Hydreigon

My choice scarf poke find that it deals with a whole bunch of pokemon, draco being the main stab and it hit other dragons and walls hard, sometimes I use it to take out psychic and flying pokes for Hitmonlee to set up.
JD543
Sharpedo-Mega

I find that at times sharpedo can have crazy good games were it takes out 3 mons or it does nothing, generally protect on first turn to outside aerodactyl and generally waterfall deals with Rock, Ground Fire mons and anything that does not eat it up, again crunch deals with pokes that waterfall misses and ice fang is there for dragons.

Arcanine

finally after hitmonlee I find this set to have a lot of success, a lot of people miss out the wild charge and it can take out some faster waters on the switch, flare Blitz does a lot of damage to even pokes that a times resists it so I find it can cut wholes in other teams, ExtermeSpeed is a great priority and finally CC is for coverage and for times when I don't want to take recoil damage,

any help would be great thanks
sparrow
sparrow
hey man i've been really busy, but I promise i will get to this!
JD543
Yeah honestly no worries