Smogon Forums

scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
also how many months in are you
Level 51
Level 51
i get to go home every day

the only nights i stay over are when i have night shift (on those 17-hour things)

im 5 months in

19 months to go

fml
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
you're gonna do this same shit for the next 19 months?? my condolences ;-;

jiayou n_n my turn next year lmao
Level 51
Level 51
good luck!! know your pes yet?
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
B1 or whatever the highest one that isn't A was. is that good or bad ah
Level 51
Level 51
sorry for late reply i just finished the preparations for your funeral, its bad
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
oh yea what colour is the coffin, also why bad :c
Level 51
Level 51
yeah i picked a kind of discreet brown, very understated, hope youll like it, also idk but i'm in pes c and disliked bmt enough, i cant imagine going through the rigour of a pes b bmt plus a pes b vocation. i'm sure you'll manage though, it's more mentally / emotionally draining than anything so you just gotta stay strong mentally
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
wtf i TOLD you i didn't want brown

oh pes b vocations are like go to the field and do shit right? and pes b bmt is more xiong ah

i'm not physically strong rip but i'll try
Level 51
Level 51
well the only other options were black and purple, did you REALLY want me to get you a purple one

yeah pes b bmt is be more xiong overall and pes b vocations tend more towards outfield, though if ur lucky you can still get an office job and i have faith in you!!! dont worry youll get fit there so physical strength is less of a problem (+ if you fall sick you get to sleep more, nothing wrong with that!)
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
gosh HECKING darn it FINE brown will do I GUESS *mutters, shakes fist* what will the other cemetarians think about me now

half of the people i ask tell me office jobs are better cos slack, the other half tell me outfield are better cos make the most of time and all that e_e

@fitness that's true too but the getting fit process would be a lot easier if i were fit to begin with wouldn't it ;-; oh well

oo cool better stock up on those flu viruses then

thank you n_n
Level 51
Level 51
GEEZ for someone who just had their coffin bought for them you sure are ungrateful

i personally like my office job because i can do other stuff in the office too, plus being stay out means you can do stuff at night. i hope you get a vocation you like though ;x
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
i'd rather die than be put in a coffin like that omFG

oo nice that you're enjoying your office job :O i'd probably like an office job better but idk maybe the outfield experience is really better / more memorable. oh well idk see where life takes me i guess. thank you i will try to get lucky n_n a levels first lol
Level 51
Level 51
ill literally murder you if you dont get in that coffin UGH do you have any idea how long i spent going through brochures for that design

a levels omg!!! all the best for that, i assume by july youre already in 100% mugging phase or something right ;-;
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
not long enough to find a HALF DECENT design apparently. also joke's on you, i've already decided to die of natural causes

we just finished block tests so i'm allowing myself a short breather heh, prelims are in 6 weeks tho so yea kinda. now i still have myself involved in a minor role for a drama production, which is a short bit of fun. but afterwards yes 100% mugging phase which i don't know how i could possibly manage ;-; but i'll have to so it'll work out somehow. thank you :]
Level 51
Level 51
FINE FINE if ur so insistent ill get the black one instead, or what colour would your royal highness prefer????????????????

omg so fast!! you can do it i have faith in you! remember that as long as you get into the uni you want to get into, the results don't matter beyond that :3 so don't stress yourself going for 23423647 As or whatever unless the course you want to go into really needs it

and even then you still probably shouldnt stress about it youll be fiiiine
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
sflr

what about you get them all, then you bring them over and see which i like best

hahahahahahahshwjfjrkng i still don't know what i want to do in uni, much less what uni i want :3 i really should be deciding soon. and thank you! i'll do my best :]
Level 51
Level 51
ill send you the color swatches, no way im buying half a dozen coffins when ur only going to use 1 (probably)

DO YOUR BEST I KNOW YOU CAN :D if you need help w anything give a shout in the sg chat! especially if its math related, that might be the only thing i can help with
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
dude i TOLD you i wanted my body sliced into 6 different parts after i die, one for each limb

THANK YOU! and blegh math i hate it, but i'll keep that in mind :]
Level 51
Level 51
ok thats just weird i have nothing more to say. a level stress huh