Smogon Forums

Plas
Plas
Hey gmt -5. I can try and do like 11 am-1 pm tuesday or wednesday since timezones will be an issue. I'm also a late night/early morning person so what times work best for you?
Googly
Googly
That is 4 am - 6 am for me, so those times will not work. As I said I can do weeknights, and since late night/early morning works for you, how does 2 am Wednesday sound to you? If that's too late, I could try to be there earlier but I can't promise anything at this stage.
Plas
Plas
I can try wednesday like 1:30-2:30 am my time
Googly
Googly
Okay, see you then.
Plas
Plas
I'm on. What's your showdown?
Plas
Plas
On as Plasmagby btw
Plas
Plas
We can attempt to reschedule cause obviously I'd love to play but it's been an hour and I need sleep yk.
Googly
Googly
I'm here now, as this is when we scheduled for. Our host has been kind enough to extend it this long. I doubt we'll have the chance to reschedule so if you're still here, meet me on stours.
Googly
Googly
Well, it's in Raseri's hands now. I'll be here at the same time tomorrow if we get an extension. Can probably do an hour or 2 earlier if that's easier for you?
Plas
Plas
We can do it same time tonight regardless. If you win I'll obviously push for you to move on. Just do it tonight and see what happens then?