Smogon Forums

Austin
Austin
I have no idea where it says you should be asking who staff are in the appeal guideline, regardless I’m pretty sure everyone is at agreement you aren’t ready to be unlocked at the current time. If upper staff have a different opinion you should hear from them soon
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
It's not that that someone was banned by him. It's that there's only a proxy for others to sign on into.
Austin
Austin
???
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
We sign in on rabbit now.
Austin
Austin
That doesn’t answer any of my questions, it just raises more
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
But so-n-so was banned from using that!
Austin
Austin
Please read my comments and reply to what I’m saying, you’re making no sense. I have no idea what you’re trying to say but bottom line is your appeal was becoming less of an appeal and more of a way for you to talk to staff.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
If I give you his username, would you guys think that was me?
Austin
Austin
What’s the username?
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
[strikethrough]Bugun[/strikethrough] Depressed_Tsutomu
Austin
Austin
It looks believable
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
What looks believable?
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
But my friend didn't do anything. Honest!
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
I'm sorry. Is my friend banned because of me?
Austin
Austin
yes now please stop commenting on my profile about this
MichaelXD
MichaelXD
For mentioning me? Now that's some really bogus BS! I don't think I should be responsible for that kind of crap!
Austin
Austin
Your “neighbour” and his “brother” is you, we went over this. Please stop your decade long act it’s very old and we aren’t going to fall for it. Once you’re ready to man up and take responsibility for your actions we’ll be happy to talk seriously about getting you unperma’d in the future.
Austin
Austin
You don’t have to continue the stick, there’s always a possibility of people changing. You waiting periods of time just to try and put your wrong doings on someone else is never going to work. Whenever you seriously want to come back all you have to do is show us you’ve changed. We don’t care about trolling from years ago just show us you won't continue