Smogon Forums

Shadestep
Shadestep
i’m Greenwich mean time plus one, are you available to play Thursday morning / afternoon? I work 7-10 AM and should be available after that
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
I work too from eight in the morning (Greenwich mean time plus two) until four in the afternoon (Greenwich mean time plus two) and it's impossible for me to play from there due to phone data being insufficient and work wifi blocking literally everything but smogon forum
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
i'll just go ahead and specify that it's gonna be much easier if we play on evenings or nights (even easier)
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
Hello, any thoughts on possible evenings or nights in which you can play?
Shadestep
Shadestep
oh shit sorry, i didn't see your vm earlier. hmm, I can play tonight from 8pm - 10pm if that works for you?
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
I'm going out tonight and don't know when ill be back, whats ur latest time that u can play in? and ur time or my time?
Shadestep
Shadestep
im babysitting until 10pm so thats the latest i can be online for, thats in my time btw
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
if that means u have to have ended the series by 10 ur time, then this most likely wont work but if I'm home sooner than expected, ill let u know. what about other days where ur available?
Shadestep
Shadestep
ahh okay. i'm available saturday evening from 8pm onwards, and probably tomorrow evening, but im not sure.
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
alright so we both have volatile availabilities. how about you tell me a public room ur always in (or a private we're both in?) and ill join that and ill have ps open whenever I'm free and if I find u or u find me we'll battle