Smogon Forums

TheWall
TheWall
im busy from monday till-wednesday and i im gone all day on friday. I can play in my evenings from my 9 pm up till midnight on thursday and friday. I need to check on my availability in the weekend cause I might be out of town... so id prefer thursday or friday of its possible for you
Lord Death Man
Lord Death Man
i'll be out of town and staying in a hostel from wednesday morning until saturday morning :/
TheWall
TheWall
well... this a predicament lmao
TheWall
TheWall
uhm let me get back on you later today if we could play sunday since thats the only day left where you could play :/
TheWall
TheWall
when are you getting available precisely btw?
Lord Death Man
Lord Death Man
i get home around noon saturday, and i'm gmt -5 i think. so i'd probably not be available until saturday afternoon, and if my flight is delayed i wont be available until saturday night.
TheWall
TheWall
saturday afternoon could be fine since im GMT +2 and that would mean somewhere between my 9 and midnight. I'm not sure yet but its an option if your flight doesnt get delayed
Lord Death Man
Lord Death Man
alright
TheWall
TheWall
yo I have to head out tonight unexpected i might be back around 10 pm my time. maybe 10:30 but if youre still able to play afterwards that be cool
Lord Death Man
Lord Death Man
that's about 3 pm for me right? i'll probably be available.
TheWall
TheWall
If you want we could play tmwr. Is less stress for me and maybe more comfortable for you