Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
Hello there. My timezone is GMT+3. I would prefer to get this done by the weekend since I can't play on Saturday and I don't know about my Sunday. Would you prefer to play on Thursday or Friday if you can?
Amukamara
I'm super busy with exams this week, Sunday is a possibility, if you can't Sunday we can probably get an extension since I'm relatively free all next week
Pohjis
Pohjis
Sunday probably works but it has to be between 5-7pm your time. I would prefer next Monday or Tuesday so if you are fine with either day, I am sure we will get an extension.
Pohjis
Pohjis
Alright. Let me know when you are able to play on Monday or Tuesday. I will be able to play on Monday after 2pm GMT-3 and on Tuesday after 12pm GMT-3. On both days I will be able to play until 6pm GMT-3.
Amukamara
Sorry i forgot to reply earlier, I can play Sunday around 6 my time if that works for you, otherwise I can definitely play tuesday
Pohjis
Pohjis
I will keep Sunday today as a backup option but let me know on Tuesday a specific time you can play. 2pm your time won't work (scheduled for another tournament below) but before or after that until 6pm your time works.
Pohjis
Pohjis
I will be able to play today on Sunday 6pm your time if you end up showing up.