Smogon Forums

Shakaji
Shakaji
Hey what's up? I'm gmt-7 so this could be tricky. I can play weekends or some weekdays, usually after 2 pm my time. How late can you stay up? I know gsc takes some time so we can try to go earlier but lmk your preferred time range and we'll move from there.
Oibaf
Oibaf
Since you gmt is -7 i think the most comfortable time would be on your morning, 9 or 10 am for example. If you are not available at that time, I can try 11 pm on weekend, but you have to be there at that time because you said it: gsc may takes some time. Yesterday I tried to contact you on showdown at my midnight, but you weren't online, so I guess you are not the kind of guy I can easly find a random day and/or time
Shakaji
Shakaji
The problem with my morning is I'm working graveyard right now, which makes it very hard to break sleep for online Pokemon. I can do Saturday at your night if that works for you, but I get it if you don't want to risk gsc-ing late. It would be hard to find me randomly cause I don't really ladder outside OLT and I use unconnected alts when I do anyways, but if there's a time you have in mind lmk. Sorry to be a pain.