Smogon Forums

Oltan
Hey sorry I had forgotten about this tour, I'm GMT+3 and free friday after 9pm, Saturday after 9pm and sunday after 3pm. I can also wake up early on Saturday for 10am-1pm, just in case that is better for you.
Dharma
Dharma
how about friday 9 pm your time?
Oltan
ah sorry I just got on, I can play for the next 2 hours or so
Dharma
Dharma
that was too late for me, how about 8 pm your time sunday?
Oltan
ill be there for certain
Dharma
Dharma
i'm on main under this name
Oltan
Man I'm terribly sorry, had to go to the hospital for a visit, I'm free tomorrow all day though, again sorry for this but we still have a week so I'm guessing we can still play?
Dharma
Dharma
what day is good for you at 8 pm your time?
Oltan
today, tomorrow and sunday (probably some in between aswell but unsure at this point
Dharma
Dharma
let's play that time tomorrow
Oltan
alrighty
Dharma
Dharma
on main, hmu when you're on
Dharma
Dharma
yeah i'm gonna have to go now, to be clear i really dont appreciate you missing the time these many times. i'll be able to reschedule with you one last time, but if you miss it i'm calling activity. when's good for you?
Oltan
I'm here, did you not say 8pm for me? I was trying to get an internet connection for the past 30 minutes but I didn't assume you would stay for only twenty minutes. Anyway as I said: right now, tomorrow and sunday looking fine right now.
Dharma
Dharma
it's not that i'm only available for 20 minutes, but i cant wait for more than 20 minutes for an opponent that isnt online. tomorrow 5 pm gmt
Oltan
alright somewhat fair, also just learned that I'm not going to be available tomorrow, but I'm sure that I'm open thursday, friday and sunday
Dharma
Dharma
thursday should be fine