Smogon Forums

Rei
Rei
Same timezone, Im more free on Wednesday but I can make other days work. Weds I can play 8-12pm then 5pm
Flares.
I can play you at 8 weds
Rei
Rei
It turns out im getting a bad storm so theres a chance the power will go out, and I might miss the set time since i usually dont get up till 9am when I dont have my alarm. Can we push this to 9am just in case?
Flares.
you have a discord
Flares.
add me
Rei
Rei
I dont schedule over discord sorry, only do so with friends.
Flares.
Ok I barely check smogon but I'm not able to play around 9am so you please pick another day
Rei
Rei
can you do 10am-5pm tomrrow? If not uhhh Saturday evening 5pm-9pmish?
Flares.
Sat 8pm
Flares.
Can we play today?I have quick plans on Saturday and you've been on pokemonshowdown every time I've been on lol
Rei
Rei
Im in class thats why messages are blocked, really only on to talk in a proom. I cannot play today as i have too much to do. I dunno why you pester me when we had a set time on sat, and you made plans after we had a time set. I can play nearly all day Saturday.
Flares.
I already had plans on sat before I forgot.Can you play tmr at same time?
Rei
Rei
I have plans Friday. Like just play me sat man I can literally play all day long since im doing hw all day long like 10am-10pm.
Flares.
sat 2pm est
Rei
Rei
Ye thats fine.
Rei
Rei
Ok my professor for my online college class is tryna help me with my work in her class and wanted me to call her on webex at 2:30, as I just ended my session with her for tonight and gave me that time to call her. Can we push this back to 1:30 so I dont feel rushed? Because there is no way I can play beyond 2:30 so it only gives 30 minutes for a bo3.