Smogon Forums

SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Thanks for RNGing it for me. In these day I'm a little bit busy and it'll be hard to find a moment to trade. We can do some day next week or try via GTS.

Regarding pokemon in matching balls I have a few. If you're looking for something specific let me know.
Buckert
Buckert
No problem at all! And well, there's not really anything specific that I need right now, just trying to collect some parents for Egg RNG. Anyway, just trade me some fodder when you are ready to trade. I'm at GMT+1.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I'm at GMT+1 as well. Are you available at some time tomorrow?
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
So, due to me preparing teams to locoghoul's tournament I kind of forgot about this trade, and I guess the same is for you.
When you're done with your match do you mind if I can trade for that Ditto?
Buckert
Buckert
You are right, sir. I totally forgot. I do have a Ditto ready for you somewhere though. I'll contact you after this round. :)
Buckert
Buckert
So, which Ditto was I going to trade to you again? Haha, I forgot. xD Going to add your FC now. You still around, perhaps?
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
It was the HP psychic one. However I'm not going to be able to trade today.
Are you available at any time tomorrow?
Buckert
Buckert
Ah yes, thank you for the reminder. I'm from the same timezone as you, I can trade tomorrow from 19:00 to 23:30. :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I should be available too around that time.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Tonight I should be available at around 10 pm. I recall you wanting pokemon in matching ball, are you looking for anything in particular?
Buckert
Buckert
That's like 3 hours from this message I guess, right? And well, if you happen to have a Heal Ball HA Lurantis, that would be great. More amazing would be eggmoves, Bold natures and flawless stats, but that's up to you. If you don't have it, just trade me fodder. :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I unfortunately don't have that
Buckert
Buckert
Well, you could check my thread and see if you have any Pokémon with dexnumber 722 and up in a matching ball that I don't have yet. If noy, just trade me fodder. :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I can get you a quiet diveball Whishwashi, it'sthe only one I have among the one you're still missing
Buckert
Buckert
Works for me :) I can trade now if you're ready.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
A few more minutes and I'll be online
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Added you and getting online now
Buckert
Buckert
Heading on now too
Buckert
Buckert
Can you accept the request? :)