Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, thank you very much. Immediately contacted you and locoghoul upon realizing my mistake, in order to publicly admit my mistake and the work on a solution. I'm good to play now if you're available? I have an online university lecture from 8 p.m to 9.30 p.m tonight, but other than that I can play whenever!
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Now I can't unfortunately. Later tonight I may be available, but possibly later than yesterday, I'll let you know as soon as I know more.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
That's alright, I can stay up late. No worries, we can do this whenever it's the most convenient. I replaced Mega-Alakazam with a starter just now and kept the rest of the team the same of course. I'm good to go whenever. Again, sorry for the trouble. Not only did you show great skill during our battles yesterday, but you're also showing great sportsmanship right now. Thank you! :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Sorry but I won't be available tonight. I'm also not going to be available tomorrow evening. We may want to reschedule for another evening, or see if we both have a moment available during the day.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No worries at all. I can definitely play during the day as well. I'm very flexible and there's no problem with timezones either. I only have an appointment on Friday afternoon, but other than that I'm good to go whenever.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Actually, I wanted to keep Mega-Alakazam in my team since it's the Mega-Pokémon I primarily wanted to build around. I was planning on swapping Ebrietas (the Tentacruel) for a regular non-Mega Blastoise. I figured having two spinners might be a bit redundant. Would that be okay with you?
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Sure, that's fine.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Perfect. Again, please accept nothing but my most genuine apologies for the trouble. There are many competitive players out there, specifically on Pokémon Showdown!, that could learn a lot from you, in terms of sportsmanship, patience and understanding. :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings! I'll be available to play today whenever, except from 4 p.m to 5 p.m. The same goes for Friday. I have an appointment on that day, but I'll be available from 5 p.m onwards until late at night.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I'm available for the next two hours, and I should also be available later tonight, at around 10 pm
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, what would be the most convenient for you? I'm ready to play right now if you want? :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Now would be perfect, I'm getting online in a couple of minutes
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I'm heading online as well. You can send the request once you see me online at the Festival Plaza.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Sorry for this but my only way out is try to pp stall moonblast
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It's alright, no worries.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
How many pp have you left? If I can't win I will forfeit to save time at tgis point
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
It doesn't matter actually, even if you start to struggle now I won't have pp left to toxic Ditto
SegFault_92
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sorry for the late reply, I was focusing on the game. Well played, my friend. Again, it's thanks to your sportsmanship that I'm even still in this tournament. You're a class act. Well played! I'll never forget this!
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
You deserve it, you clearly played better than me. It wouldn't be fair to have you eliminated for such a mistake