Smogon Forums

tigerharvest
tigerharvest
Hey so sorry been a crazy week. I am CST (gmt -6 iirc) can ypu play tomorrow night? I am free tomorrow after 7 my time. I can also play tonight after 7. Sunday would work but I’d need to know if that’s best for you
lydian
lydian
night wont work for me
lydian
lydian
tonight should be ok but im not sure
lydian
lydian
ima let u know soon if i can make it or not
lydian
lydian
yeah wont be able to play tonight
tigerharvest
tigerharvest
Yea sorry I get off in 30 mins. Would you be able to play this time tomorrow? I could play in the morning before 11 cst if that works too
lydian
lydian
nah tomorrow i wont be able to play this time, evenings will be pretty busy for me this week. we could play 11 your time that's pretty sound.
tigerharvest
tigerharvest
9:30-10 would be better. I said before 11 cause that’s when I work. I’ll be here for that
lydian
lydian
i'll be lunching by then. do you have any availability on the weekend?
tigerharvest
tigerharvest
More than likely Sunday afternoon but I don’t have a set time for it yet. When will you be available sunday
lydian
lydian
i will be travelling sunday unfortunately, i should be home around 7:30 or so my time, can u play then?
tigerharvest
tigerharvest
Yea I can try. I’ll keep up to date with it but it might be an hour or so after
lydian
lydian
ok thats fine
tigerharvest
tigerharvest
So I had some personal family problems come up last minute. As of rn I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it cause I have to leave. I’ll keep you up to date. If I can’t make it you can have the w but imma try to make it.