Smogon Forums

CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
when u want? pref in my night
Seppe
Seppe
Would 6PM on 4/14 be fine? If I'm not mistaken, that would be 8PM your time.
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
i need to know the day you want to play
Seppe
Seppe
April 14th is this Thursday.
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
monday or next thursday or other day in next week its fine for me, we have at 24/04 to play
Seppe
Seppe
Let’s try for 6PM on Thursday then. That will be 8PM your time.
Seppe
Seppe
Hi, I'm ready for our match when you are! My name is xSeppe on Showdown, just shoot me an invite when you're ready.
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
I had to leave, we still have over a week to play this, let me know when you can
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
dude, we need reschedule this, i never agreed that i would play with you this thursday, i said we had until next week to play and i wanted to play this next week and you came to schedule the time like this and i never agree, good luck trying to get act
Seppe
Seppe
Thanks for responding clearly.

I'm available this Tuesday and Thursday, any time from 2PM to 10PM my time. If that works for you, please tell me and decide a specific time. If it does not work for you, please tell me which times would work better. Please respond again clearly and as soon as you can, thank you.
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
thursday 4pm in my time
Seppe
Seppe
Sounds good! I'll be ready :)
Seppe
Seppe
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, but I've just been scheduled to work tomorrow even though it's usually my off-day. Would it be possible to reschedule a little later in the day? I get off work right at 5:30 PM my time, so would 6:30 or 7:00 work for you?
CDW Enrique
CDW Enrique
yh, np
Seppe
Seppe
Thanks man, I'll message you at 7:00 PM tomorrow for our battle. That should be 9:00 PM your time.