Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
bump
zaaya
zaaya
Hello, I am -6 and would prefer the weekend, we've played at my 2pm before wanna run that back Sunday?
Pohjis
Pohjis
i really played that late on sunday? i won't be playing at that time this time, more so on a sunday
Pohjis
Pohjis
latest i am willing to do is 1pm gmt-6. sunday won't work but you prefer the weekend so 1pm gmt-6 on saturday is the latest i am willing to play. what times are you able to do on saturday?
zaaya
zaaya
It wasn't on a Sunday I was just referring to the time there, and that's fine 1pm -6 Saturday works, it'd be hard for me to play earlier
Pohjis
Pohjis
would you prefer to play at hours at this? you seem to be awake so perhaps you might want to play this late (or hour earlier for example)?
Pohjis
Pohjis
but then again, the only times i am able to do your (reasonable) nights are now to friday and i don't think you will want to play before weekend. so we can just do saturday 1pm gmt-6 and play then.
zaaya
zaaya
my sleep schedule is a mess at times lol I often nap earlier in the night then it takes me a couple hours to fall back asleep, hm would my 12am Sunday work?
zaaya
zaaya
Oh I just saw your other message, that works