Smogon Forums

plznostep
plznostep
i would prefer weekend too, im +1. Seems like Sunday its gonna have to be it at 11am your time, only time i can really do.
DugZa
DugZa
Okay that works, see you then
DugZa
DugZa
hi, i'm on stours as dugza
plznostep
plznostep
sorry i suck at timezones and thought wrong time, ill clarify that with you next time so my maths doesn't fail me
plznostep
plznostep
oh and ig if you are somehow still around ill be available today, otherwise we probably have to play next week and its gonna be difficult because weekdays im not usually available until 5pm +1 so you would have to play really late/i would have to play at night which isn't really great unless we wanna wait a week on saturday but that would draw out the tour a lot >_<
DugZa
DugZa
what's the latest you can do today?
plznostep
plznostep
honestly don't wanna really go past 1am but if i really need to ill go longer cuz i don't wanna drag out the tour cuz of how bad i am at scheduling
DugZa
DugZa
Yeah idt that'd work, what's the latest you can do tomorrow
plznostep
plznostep
its kinda the same availability sadly, honestly if we were gonna do it i would prefer it to be today so like ig i wouldn't mind going to 2-3am maximum if i really need to
DugZa
DugZa
I really can't do today sadly
plznostep
plznostep
hm, well then i would really wanna do Tuesday night cuz i really don't wanna go late on Monday
DugZa
DugZa
Tuesday what's the latest again?
plznostep
plznostep
same as Sunday, would preferably go up to 1am but because i caused this to happen i wouldn't mind going later for 2am/3am +1 (also hope i get days right because timezones realllyyy mess with my brain, it would be like Wednesday 1am-3am i think that would be the best for me but like either one cuz i don't want to drag out tour)