Career Ended
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just to make it official so I can call act again we play for the aaa ssnl thursday somewhere between 8pm and 10pm +2
    Gmt-5, can do anytime after 7pm cuz mocc for omfl (maybe sooner if it ends early n i got nun to do)
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Ight sounds good
    TTTech
    TTTech
    Msg'd on disc that I'm rdy whenever, just msg me on there n I'll hop on
    hi, we're playing for ompl. im gmt+10 and my preference is to play my friday or saturday morning, which is your thursday/friday evening if you're still -5. 8pm friday your time would be ideal i think, but if that doesn't work for you i can find time on the weekend
    gmt-8, when do you want to play for bhlt?

I can do any day after 8pm my time or most times on the weekend
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Yea can do tomorrow also no worries
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Hey man, I’ve been on for a little while but havent seen you. I gotta head out in a little bit, maybe we can get ask for an extension to play tomorrow?
    quojova
    quojova
    ahhh mb didn't know you were on, I can play rn but yea we can ask for extension if needed

ty for being more considerate than required xd
    hey, we have to play for OU ssnl, I'm GMT + 1 (until sunday, then it changes to GMT +2 cuz DST)
    when can you play?
    yo, OU ssnl.
    I'm GMT+1 I can play all evenings except 16 & 17
    When are you free?
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    I'm gmt -5 and I can do pretty much any afternoon~evenings cept 15th. which day would you prefer?
    Quint_
    Quint_
    Tuesday 12, around 11pm (me) /5pm (you)? Monday and Wednesday would work as well around the same time or earllier
    godzilla crushin y'all villas, im derek jeeter pitches, you couldn't shine with glitter, thought u was a bad boy till u met godzilla
    Hi, we have to play for OURPL ! I'm GMT+2 and quite flexible schedule wise.
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    gmt -7 and im pretty flexible too, sat or sun would be best tho
    Teclis
    Teclis
    would you be available one of those mornings your time ?
    When do you want to play for the Botman Tour? I'm GMT+0, can be free all day tomorrow (27 Dec) but would prefer 31 Dec around midday or anytime 1 Jan, but if you're not free then, then we should probably play tomorrow!
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    I'm around now! Think that actually we should probs play on main so that we can paste our teams in the in-game chat before turning the battle timer on :) What's your PS username?
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    I'm still around and will be around for the next few hours; if you can't make today, would you like to do tomorrow evening? Maybe 5pm GMT or so?
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    Am around now :)
    we play for whatever cap thing this is, im available most evening gmt -5
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    im gmt -7 and evenings proll work for me too sunday and saturday dont work for me but any other day shud be ok
    hey, when do you wanna play for losing winner tour? im gmt +1
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i can play at those hours (7-8) on wednesday/thursday/friday
    don't forget to send your team by then though
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Yea any of those should be good, im pretty busy today so maybe thurs or friday would be better
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    You can take the win bro. Im super busy this weekend
    we're matched for ban that Pokémon, when do u wanna play? prefer thursday/saturday/sunday but no time pref, I'm gmt-4 and fairly standard sleep schedule
    when do you want to play for the team tour ? i'm gmt+2, can be available any day from 10am to 10pm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…