Michielleus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, ost r4, im gmt-4 and could play tomorrow or saturday mayb, next week too but not sure what days, lemme know what times/days work for you to figure out a schedule
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    hey im gmt+1, I should usually be able to do evenings/nights, starting from saturday im probably available most eves/nights
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Ill most likely be able to play my saturday, cant specific a time for now but ill hit u up here when im ready to go(with the time frame ill be online). If we dont get online at the same times lets aim for next week
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    sounds good to me
    Hey, we're paired up for OST round 3. I'm GMT-6 and I have an exam this Thursday and next Tuesday, and I'm usually free after 6 or 7 PM everyday. Saturday and Sunday I can play earlier starting around 3 PM if I have nothing going on that day.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm helping a friend out with a project sometime starting around 5 today and idk how long it'll last, so I probably won't be able to play today :(
    I can do tomorrow morning from 7-9 AM, 4-5 PM, Thursday I can do 5:45 and/or 6, Friday I can do 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM and then 4 PM - 5 PM and 5:30 till whenever. Saturday I can probably manage around 12-2, but I'll get back to you on that one
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    all good. Tomorrow won't do, but I can manage thursday at ~6
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on showdown in the OU and RMT rooms under the same name (Team Pokepals)
    IF MICH ISN'T NICHE BUT RICH, THEN WHICH WITCH FROM THE DITCH DID THAT BITCH PITCH TO SWITCH WITH THE REAL RICH MICH?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    can hand do a handstand with his rear end on land with rent to spend on kent (his friend)?
    Yo All-Gen Randbats Finals. I'm GMT +10, free after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends my time. When are you good to play?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    +1 here. Could play in like an hour if you want
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Yeah, that's fine with me. On Smogtours?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    Sure, see you there
    randbats tmrw evning? gmt+2
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I can do rn if you want, gonna be hard after 8pm though. but sat & sun should be good for me
    mael
    mael
    shit lol just got home
    try and find me on stours on the weekend, i'll try and be on as much as possible
    Mich the Rich
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    jacob, you always struck me as that dickriding guy that always thought "I'm way better than you in everyway" when in reality, we're both randoms. There's a really fine line between supporting teammates and cheering them on and dickriding. Every game I tested with you I was always waiting for the moment where I outplayed you and you called my play bad when it worked out, making fun of teams, sets, whatever.
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    jk ur rich doe
    Hey, OP called act on your opponent so you play me for lc seasonal. When do you think we can do it? I'm pretty much open to doing it whenever.
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    is saturday ok?
    bdov
    bdov
    it would be easier to do it during the week days if possible
    Randbats tour this weekend? I'm gmt-7.
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    Gmt+1, I can do sunday at around midnight my time, or earlier if you catch me on PS.
    ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ
    nice badge you fucking (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    ─────▄▄████▀█▄
    ───▄██████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲.▲.▲.▲.▲
    █████████████████████▀▀
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…