Aberforth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UU Open, my time zone is GMT 0, when can you play and I'm in the rooms either Tournaments chat room or the OU chat room on pokemon showdown.
    Glue
    Glue
    New Post Edited: I'm now free on all day Saturday but not available on sunday, also by mid-day are you talking about your timezone or my timezone?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Yours, it seems the most fair to both of us, neither too early nor too late for either of us.

Saturday works, see you then.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Actually, Saturday doesn't work. Something came up in the last couple of hours that I'll need to do from about midday saturday till some time in Sunday. Would today/Sunday work for you?
    What is the rank of guy who outruns Aberforth ?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    I have no idea what you mean.
    VirajVora
    VirajVora
    The guy who crosses/outruns forth rank in a race is now third rank :)
    while scrolling trough the forum I saw a name I didn't recognise, welcome to smogon and the ubers community!
    lolbro
    lolbro
    how did u not notice from all the other people commenting about the new name, or the ct saying; "formerly Pomman"
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    something something poe's law something notice the use of xD something something
    lolbro
    lolbro
    xD
    what did pomman even mean? oo
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Pom = british (normally english) person living in Australia. Man = ... man.
    Hello you're my tutor for oras ubers. My timezone is GMT+5.30 and I'm usually free 10 PM - 12 AM my time most days. I prefer using showdown but I'm not opposed to using skype. Does that work for you?
    Anirav
    Anirav
    Yeah that's very inconvenient for you. Could you give me a list of time slots in which you're free?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    None until Friday of this week, but afterwards I can do 12pm-12am pretty easily with prior notice.
    Anirav
    Anirav
    Alright cool I'll message you then
    hi
    we have to play for MUTE, when do u want to play?
    im gtm+2 and prefer afternoons
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    k, cya there
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Something came up and I wont be able to play tonight, would you be able to play tomorrow or sunday at the same times?
    fourmi
    fourmi
    no problems
    tomorrow/sunday same hour is fine
    Hey, I know the description says apt-get wrote the script but I'm not sure where to post on this. Even though Shellos isn't great, it's not really fair to say Shellos is outclassed by Slowpoke/Chinchou/Mienfoo/Croagunk; in fact, Shellos and Slowpoke currently have the same viability ranking (although Shellos is being considered to move down a bit). Shellos has a niche for being able to soft check a combination
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    of big threats that those mons can't, which makes it good at role compression on bulkier balance teams. It's also a really solid check to specific smasher + trap cores where the other listed mons lose to Gothita. Not trying to get the video removed (SturdyJuice Tyrunt is pretty outclassed for sure) or discourage LC content which I do like, just thought to let you know
    Does producing Scripts = making videos?
    What could be a possible script idea, jw.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Not quite, its treated as being worth 2/3 of a video. You need 4 videos to get SM Badge, and you need 6 if you're just doing scripts.

Talk to people running existing projects on if they'd like your help writing up scripts or come up with anything you'd like to see done by smogon, and it pretty much counts as a script.
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    Where can I find people running these projects?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Watch the videos, normally they will say their names in the introduction, and that will correspond to their smogon username.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…