SM Ubers ☆﹙❁‿❁﹚☆ Gᴏᴛʜɪᴄ Lᴏʟɪᴛᴀ.

-Norman2509​
●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"A Lonely Gothitelle leaves her own region and travels to Hoenn region in order to find a friend. She enters the Meteor Falls of Hoenn region and finds a Bagon harassed badly by a Golbat, She then saves the Bagon from the Golbat by using Psyshock. Then she noticed that the Bagon is badly poisoned by the Golbat. She gave him a Lum Berry and healed him by using a Super Potion. The Bagon begged her to be with him forever in order to protect him from other Wild Pokemon's. She eventually agreed and trained him. Soon, The Bagon evolved to Shelgon and defeated the Golbat Gang. Gothitelle then decided to be a friend with him in order to form a good team. She eventually gave him a 'Salamencite' which she stole from a Trainer. Soon, He evolved to Salamence and finally used the Mega Stone to become the strongest Pokemon. They both became a team and decided to find more team members for the team. They found a Groudon in the Hoenn region and even stole the Red Orb from Team Magma in order to help their friend Groudon to evolve to its Primal form. Then Gothitelle and her friends Mega Salamence and Primal Groudon travelled to Sinnoh via Teleport and battled the Ground form of Arceus. Primal Groudon gets OHKO'ed by Judgment and same happened to Mega Salamence by Ice Beam but Gothitelle used it's Calm Mind and defeated Arceus-Ground. The Arceus-Ground apologized to them and also became a member of the team. Then they all travelled to Kalos and decided to hunt Yveltal. They succeeded in it and Yveltal became the member. Now there are Five members in the team, but they had a weakness. They realized that they are weak to Mega Gengar after when they fought against a Trainer with a Mega Gengar team and lost badly. They travelled to Jotho in search of Tyranitar because they need a Pursuit Pokemon to defeat Mega Gengar. They found a Larvitar baby in the Forest walking Lonely. They all took care of the Larvitar and trained him. Within a year, It evolved to Tyranitar and learned the move Pursuit. They fought against the Trainer again and won him and his Mega Gengar. Now they all decided to stay in the Alola Region and they are enjoying it."

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

How was the story? Post your thoughts about the story in the comment section.

Well, Coming to the team, It's a Bulky Offense team built around Gothitelle + Focus Sash Pursuit Marshadow core but it was then replaced by Tyranitar. Gothitelle pressures stall while Tyranitar traps Mega Gengar.

Gothitelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Charm
- Rest

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Overheat
- Toxic
- Roar

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Roost

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Defog

Description and Team Building:

I just wanted to build a team around the core of Gothitelle + Sash Pursuit Marshadow. Gothitelle kills stall and Marshadow baits Mega Gengar for Gothitelle but then I realized that my team would be then weak to Yveltal and also that Marshadow isn't the perfect check for M-Gar so yeah, I replaced Marshadow with a Mixed SR Tyranitar which traps Mega Gengar perfectly, Sets up SR, Cripples Defensive mons by using Toxic and kills Yveltal by Ice Beam. Then I added the defensive core Primal Groudon + Arceus-Ground which walls the offensive threats. Then I added Scarf Yveltal in order to check Necrozma sets and especially Marshadow while also working as a U-Turner and a Revenge Killer. Finally I utilized the Mega Slot and added Mega Salamence just because it helps Gothitelle by weakening offense and handles Ho-Oh. Mega Mence also absorbs status and utilize them for Facade which hits like a Truck.

EV Sets:

The EV Sets implemented on Gothitelle and Tyranitar gives them equal Defense and Special Defense which I think is good for walling overall. The remaining Pokemon EV Sets are from the Smogon Dex.

Tips:

Lead it with Yveltal most of the times because it has U-Turn which lands the other pokemon into the battlefield safely. Can also lead with P-Don if you see a Semi-Stall or a Complete Stall since this P-Don is a mixed set, Stall tends to struggle early.

Threats:
images (1).jpeg

1.) Stall: If Gothitelle is dead, then Stall takes advantage of that and pressures my team.

unnamed.png

2.) Xerneas: If Pdon is dead then this thing can slowly remove all my members of the team.

unnamed (1).png

3.) Ho-Oh: If Mega Salamence dies, This thing kills all my members due to it's terrific power.

Don't forget to leave a comment and don't forget to help me. Your suggestions can improve this team.

Thanks for reading.

gothitelle.gif
salamence-mega.gif

248.gif
groudon-primal.gif
arceus-ground.gif
yveltal.gif

( The Story doesn't belong to the way the team was built. The story was just a filler for the readers. )

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)