SM OU [1500+] Mega Tyranitar Balance Team

INTRODUCTION
Hi! It's me again with another SM OU team. This team was originally the "Standard Balance" team I made (which was my previous thread post) but underwent a lot of changes thanks to the help of others and it has now changed and it is now like this. There are plenty more other versions of this team but this one is the most successful so far. I really want some more tips/help on this so I'd really appreciate it if you check this team out and rate it.
Now I'm gonna go straight into the team.
Full team import here: https://pokepast.es/c51ef70b1d23b467

MEGA TYRANITAR

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

I've enjoyed using this pokemon a lot. It deals with so many threats in the metagame and its moves are absolutely brilliant. It can punch so many holes in opponents' teams and pursuit trap many switches etc. It is a very bulky and strong sweeper and does not need to set up that much. Stone Edge is a great STAB move adding onto the crit chance and it just deals so much damage to flying/fire types like Charizard and can OHKO a lot of things. Fire Punch is a very good coverage move that can destroy 'mons that try to wall ttar, like ferro/tang etc. Pursuit is a must-have on every ttar, it can deal so much damage to 'mons that switch, and can generally punch holes in teams. Earthquake is another coverage move for other 'mons that try to wall ttar, like toxapex.

ASH-GRENINJA

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

This is the usual specs greninja, and no doubt one of the best 'mons in the metagame. This is generally my late-game sweeper because of it's really bad defence stats, and it can also be used as a revenge killer and evolve easily because of it's fast speed. Hydro Pump can literally OHKO so many 'mons, it is a brilliant STAB move and it's buffed by specs and its base power (must-have on gren). Dark Pulse for more coverages, and generally just a neutral move for 'mons that wall gren's water attacks. Water Shuriken is for really weak 'mons, because water shuriken is just so weak. But once gren evolves, it does magnificent damage. Spikes just to support my team and deal great chip damage.

EXCADRILL

Excadrill @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Now, with any ttar, you must pair it with excadrill. Excadrill's sand rush just makes it outspeed the entire metagame, and it acts as my primary revenge killer and spinner, it is also a great sweeper. Deals with annoying walls as well. Another great hole puncher in my team. Earthquake is a must-have, because of it's great power and STAB. Iron Head is for fairy/flying walls, and also for steelium z. Steelium Z can destroy many walls out there, and most 'mons that are not walls. Rapid Spin is for spinning, although i do not do it often since exca needs to sweep as fast as it can (like gren). SD is for when opponent's switch, and to get that great x2 damage that helps it sweep a lot.

TOXAPEX

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Recover

This toxapex is my primary wall in this team. It has magnificent defences and can pretty much wall just about anything in OU. Scald is a great stab move, but the 30% burn chance just makes it brilliant, can cripple phys attackers. Knock Off for switch-ins/walls etc, pretty much for anything (best for psychic types). Toxic is a must have on pex, it can cripple many 'mons. Recover is pex's reliable recovery, although it already has regenerator which is an awesome ability.

CELESTEELA

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Celesteela + Toxapex = Celapex. An amazing core. Cel covers pex's ground/psychic weakness, and pex covers cel's fire weaknesses and physical attackers in general. Really good defensive core. Heavy Slam for a good stab move, and can destroy fairy types and light pokemon in general. Flamethrower for stuff like ferrothorn who tries to stall with cel. Leech seed is cel's primary recovery, a must have. Protect is a good scouting move + and grant an extra free turn of cel's recovery. Leech seed + Protect is a really good stall strategy.

CLEFABLE

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Wish

Clefable is my celapex core backbone. Cel is also my rocks setter, and a pretty decent wall. It walls special and physical attackers pretty well (stuff like m-medicham, m-pinsir, etc). I would love to replace it with something more reliable/better for the team, but for now this is the best. Moonblast is clefable's primary attack (and only attack), can deal decent STAB damage and can lower opponent's special attack which is pretty useful. Soft-Boiled for recovery, SR for rocks which are important on every team, and Wish for supporting my team.

Not a bad team, but I would say it seems quite weak to grass spam such as scarfed serp, bulu, and especially kart. Your only real answer is Steela, so try your best to play around with that and keep it alive as long as possible, as after steela goes down, they can breeze through the rest of your team with boosted leaf blade or leaf storm. Your other option is to outspeed with exca, as your Exca in sand can outspeed scarfed kart and serp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)