Strategy & Metagame [43-M] NFE Threats in NU

Status
Not open for further replies.
NU has a lot of top tier NFE pokemon such as sneasel, fletchinder, magneton, rhydon, prinplup etc. i think it would be cool to do an article about how each of the mons functions in the NU metagame and why they are successful even with their NFE status.

NU has a lot of top tier NFE pokemon such as sneasel, fletchinder, magneton, rhydon, prinplup etc. i think it would be cool to do an article about how each of the mons functions in the NU metagame and why they are successful even with their NFE status.
nfe mons that are nu by usage but not mentioned here:

Scyther (big threat, add this)
Haunter (more niche, but maybe worth adding)
Ferroseed (cool mon but struggles with magnets)
Gurdurr (big threat)

depending on how many youre willing to do, id say the least relevant ones are Ferroseed, Haunter, and Prinplup. Although i think Prinplup should be in the article just cause its reason for being used is a lot less obvious than the other ones

so thats 9 overall, i'll pick like the top 5 unless im feeling extra bored one day and decide to do all 9. am i cleared to post this in the workshop?

what 5 do you plan on doing?

Sneasel / Scyther / Magneton / Fletchinder are givens due to their influence on the meta, id I had to pick 1 more, it would be either Gurdurr or Rhydon. but i want prinplup in there tooo

man we need to use fewer NFE mons

I dont have an issue with this but idt i actually have power to approve. so ill tag princessofmusic cause you seem to be active :D

tru i guess i can do 6 or 7 with donner as the main other one b/c i think its more relevant, although gurdurr is really good rn too D:

srsly how many nfe mons do we have @_@

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
looking through the viability B rank, there's also Tangela, Roselia, Piloswine, Pawniard and Haunter. Unsure how many of them are NU by usage, but as long as they're allowed, then...

I dont have an issue with this but idt i actually have power to approve. so ill tag princessofmusic cause you seem to be active :D
We actually take the word of our consultants seriously, so if you find it okay, I see no reason not to approve it.

Judging by what you guys have thrown out, a line-up of Sneasel/Scyther/Magneton/Fletchinder/Rhydon/Prinplup seems fine to me imo. More than six might end up making the article too long, but you could have a list of honourable mentions at the end for the ones that didn't make it. Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)