A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I will say I find the psypsy posting style pretty annoying especially this early. It's not like we actually want to pressure people publicly rn because we don't have to vote today and because we will probably get mechanical info before we do have to vote.

I feel that its going to be difficult to sus out which of the 4 worlds we're in from using only info that a person personally has. After tonight we'll have more public info, though. In particular, I feel Gun Game will be very easy to sus out from seeing how many kills happen. Gun game comes with 3-4 killing roles built in whereas other setups like Confusion Delusion only have a low number of killing roles, or Liar Liar which has killing roles that don't work on night 1 (arsonist). So if we see 4 people die immediately it will very obvioulsy be gun game.
As far as I understand it, Gun Game kind of doesn’t have more killing roles? Mafia get 2 killing roles but (if I understand right which I probably don’t) they still only get 1 kill a night. They just have two options for affecting how that kill works, like godfather or whatever. There’s an extra killing neutral, so we should get 2 kills, but other setups can have those I think? And then town killing roles all seem like a bit of a crapshoot that probably shouldn’t or won’t proc early

I will say I find the psypsy posting style pretty annoying especially this early. It's not like we actually want to pressure people publicly rn because we don't have to vote today and because we will probably get mechanical info before we do have to vote.
never would I think I'd see someone say we dont need to pressure anyone. okay so what do you wanna do, literally nothing? the 24 hours is here so I'm gonna use it. the mech discussion does zero to help us on this day because we dont have any mech info and the only way to get mech info is risking outing ourselves to people who will use that information against us. so that's off the table to me. I understand tos is a very mech based game, but as long as we dont have that information, I'm going to treat this like a mountainous mafia game and work to make roads because anything can be valuable

Celever

i am town
Stating for the record that I hope we get Mafia’s Day Off, because it seems like the most entertaining and fun option.

Issue is it’s a fun way to design a game that changes how we have to play, but it’s gonna take us ages to work out for sure if that’s this setup and therefore whether we should be playing that way

Celever

i am town
never would I think I'd see someone say we dont need to pressure anyone. okay so what do you wanna do, literally nothing? the 24 hours is here so I'm gonna use it. the mech discussion does zero to help us on this day because we dont have any mech info and the only way to get mech info is risking outing ourselves to people who will use that information against us. so that's off the table to me. I understand tos is a very mech based game, but as long as we dont have that information, I'm going to treat this like a mountainous mafia game and work to make roads because anything can be valuable
Redless has a reasonably different view on how mafia “should” be played which if I’m honest I don’t totally understand (he thinks it’s more different than standard play than I do, I think). Not pressuring is I suppose part of it haha.

Will be fun seeing it in action, anyway

I don’t think they’re trolling, they’re just working stuff out. I don’t think they have much NOC experience IIRC?
For Lechen is their first time if sunny's post is correct.
Flanders started at the same time than me in genisu's noc so he is new.
I'm not sure about master oden, I haven't seen them around here.

Celever

i am town
I literally haven't played a NOC in 9 years and here I am though
For Lechen is their first time if sunny's post is correct.
Flanders started at the same time than me in genisu's noc so he is new.
I'm not sure about master oden, I haven't seen them around here.
They’re was meant to be referring to Redless there but yeah, we have some newer faces

master oden isn’t one of them though they’re an EiMM main I think

They’re was meant to be referring to Redless there but yeah, we have some newer faces

master oden isn’t one of them though they’re an EiMM main I think
My reading comprehension is epic as always. I thought psy saw flanders liking your post and said that they were trolling by not posting.

I still don't know what EIMM is even thought I feel like I have been told multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)