A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
im not taking sides rn. im trying to figure out the game
the game is not very simple so thats fair. anw

i think policy voting neon is fine but unexciting and i would want better. i also think we could guide neon i feel like some of his randing at least last oc it felt like it was mostly becuase he didnt feel like he had a good idea of what he should do its not just him trolling its more genuine confusion which is much more fixable yk

the game is not very simple so thats fair. anw

i think policy voting neon is fine but unexciting and i would want better. i also think we could guide neon i feel like some of his randing at least last oc it felt like it was mostly becuase he didnt feel like he had a good idea of what he should do its not just him trolling its more genuine confusion which is much more fixable yk
hes played like ten games of mafia. if hes that helpless that he cant figure out how to use his own actions, then im not interested in keeping that in the game

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
hes played like ten games of mafia. if hes that helpless that he cant figure out how to use his own actions, then im not interested in keeping that in the game
idk llike i think if someone tried to mentor him or respectfully suggest what to do that could be a thing and i would prefer to not jsut vote out someone for reasons outside of a read

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
idk llike i think if someone tried to mentor him or respectfully suggest what to do that could be a thing and i would prefer to not jsut vote out someone for reasons outside of a read
didnt you just say you wanted to policy me for reasons outside of a read? interesting :rofl:

there are plenty of people in the community who have had that sort of warm approach towards neon. thats their prerogative and i respect it, however i am not that person. he is dead weight, and id rather cut him loose before he sinks us

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
i think policy voting out neon is fine but i would like better

i would also like to policy vote out genisu just so i dont have to deal with him but thats petty. i also dont think hes a competent player so theres that. on the otehr hand scum might get so annoyed at his existence that he dies.
idk i said it was petty i dont think i was pushing very hard? like i basically was trying to communicate that id rather you be dead but its probably not worth punting a vote on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)