A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Flandrs vote rn bc I'm trying to figure out what scum role he possibly could've visited me with. It wasn't a kill, so maybe it was one of the Mafia roles that disrupts or spreads misinformation? It seems more likely to me that he hit me with a town role that just gathers info or protects or something.

Meanwhile Jalmont has yet to respond. He hasn't even confirmed that SaberSlasher's claimed inspection on him was correct or not, which is super easy for town Jalmont to do.

Dead by Daylight

infinity repeating
is a Contributor to Smogon
I don't like Flandrs vote rn bc I'm trying to figure out what scum role he possibly could've visited me with. It wasn't a kill, so maybe it was one of the Mafia roles that disrupts or spreads misinformation? It seems more likely to me that he hit me with a town role that just gathers info or protects or something.
If that's the case then why not just come out and say it

Meanwhile Jalmont has yet to respond. He hasn't even confirmed that SaberSlasher's claimed inspection on him was correct or not, which is super easy for town Jalmont to do.
what did saberslasher inspect I think I missed this

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
VC 1

Jalmont (3): Redless, Lechen, genisu,
StupidFlandrs48 (2): Dead by Daylight, Psypsypsyduck
sunny004 (1): StupidFlandrs48
genisu (1): master oden

Deadline is in a little under 31 hours.

Hammer hits at 9 votes.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
I’ve never played town of Salem in my life and have no idea what these roles do I am definitely not lying about anything
im gonna be real w u jalmont this is fucking embarrassing that you havent put in any time at all reading the setup information and seem to have little interest in doing so. or youre pretending the same which is scummy as all hell. so VOTE JALMONT

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
pulsar posting more than usually jalmont posting less than I remember from games he was evil in geniunely think jalmont wagon is a huge miss
jalmont posts fuckall in every game but here hes posting poorly

at least in previous games it felt like he was doing something with his few posts like a wise sage coming down from the heavens

now its him being your disheveled alcoholic drug dealer dad that comes home maybe every other week and is completely useless

StupidFlandrs48 can you let redless know what you did to them last night?

I don't think it would be hard for jalmont to defend himself or do at least something, I don't get it. It looks like he is not even trying.
The more I think about it the more it looks like he is trying to focus the thread on himself. He has no real pressure because I don't think this wagon will go too far for the reason I said above. Psy probably noticed it as well. I dont think I've ever seen the first wagon succeed in a NOC this early.

Either he is scum trying to derail the conversation or he is town trying to bait scum into the wagon. However it is currently benefiting scum more than town. If he was town trying I'd guess the scummiest vote so far would be genisu for the timing and reasoning?
Currently I think jalmont has way higher chances of being scum than genisu.

I am not dropping off the Jalmont wagon. He has very clear steps he can take to contribute to town (foremost among them confirm/denying SaberSlasher) and hasn't taken them. Even if he does take them his inactivity and seeming lack of effort do not put him in my good graces. Don't let this stop you from pressuring others, but I am resting my vote on Jalmont. Even if he eventually confirms/denies Saber's inspection, his behavior is still very bad for town.

If Jalmont is town, I'd like to see him try to address at least some of the controversy around him. I will not stop pressuring him just bc he's not responding, that creates bad incentives for scum to just ignore pressure and get away with it. Even if he starts being active and explains himself then I still feel we should lynch him unless we have a good alternate target to go for, simply because his behavior so far has been so egregiously anti-town.

sorry wait what. why lechen
Lechen claimed Retributionist. Because retributionist can't have multiples, this is a risky claim for Scum to make (because if there was a real retributionist, they would immediately identify the fakeclaimer) especially this early in the game. Because Lechen said something that's hard to lie about as scum, I don't think he's lying and don't think he's scum. I'm not betting the game on town Lechen right now, but I am giving him all the mechanical information that I personally have been given by the mods. I have been told others are giving him information as well. Once Lechen confirms himself by using his ability at night, we can be absolutely sure.

I don't think it would be hard for jalmont to defend himself or do at least something, I don't get it. It looks like he is not even trying.
The more I think about it the more it looks like he is trying to focus the thread on himself. He has no real pressure because I don't think this wagon will go too far for the reason I said above. Psy probably noticed it as well. I dont think I've ever seen the first wagon succeed in a NOC this early.

Either he is scum trying to derail the conversation or he is town trying to bait scum into the wagon. However it is currently benefiting scum more than town. If he was town trying I'd guess the scummiest vote so far would be genisu for the timing and reasoning?
Currently I think jalmont has way higher chances of being scum than genisu.
yeah that's the thing. jalmont stuff isn't going anywhere so I have no interest in talking about it rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)