Other Advice for my mainly PvE team.

Hi, I'm not really one for playing online. Just the PvE game. Looking to see how effective people would rate my team. Probably not very competitive but but see what people think.

1:
Pokemon:
Primarina
Item: Primarum - Z
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 Sp Atk, 252 HP 4 Sp Def
Moves: Hydro Pump
Sparkling Aria
Ice Beam
Moon Blast

My starter in Alola. A high special attacker. Can use the Z-Move Oceanic Operator. If extra water damage is needed hydro pump is available. Moon Blast, a fairy move so Primarina has STAB for it. Ice Beam, as there is no ice type on this team, good for defence against Grass types, less crucial but also good against flying types. Against the Elite 4 it is good against Olivia's team, Kahili's team Molayne and Acerola have Pokemon weak to it's moves.
Challengers: Hau's Incineroar, Crabominable and Noivern. Ryuki's team, Hapu's team appart from Gastrodon.

2:
Pokemon:
Pangoro
Item: Black Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Def
Moves: Hammer Arm
Crunch
Drain Punch
Body Slam

Ah, the chain SOS battle I did for this one. Had an Adamant Pokemon in first place, Fought over 30. Threw out a Pokemon with Sychronise. Let the current Pancham call an ally. Threw Mimikyu into battle to make sure the new Pancham couldn't attack it, wanted Iron Fist not Scrappy. Anyway to the important part. Has high IVs, almost max attack, unfortunately Attack was only Very Good IV, the four perfects went to speed, HP, Sp Def, Def, glad one wasn't on Sp Atk. . His already strong fighting moves have a 40% boost, 20% from Iron Fist, 20% from Black Belt. For a Pokemon that is half dark type I find this much more appealing than Scrappy. He's got Crunch to use against ghosts. I'd rather take the 20% boost than be able to hit ghosts with fighting moves in a very small fraction of battles.
Good against Acerola's team, Molayne's team, Olivia's team. 3/4 of the Elite 4 and a few Normal types the challengers have.

3:
Pokemon:
Tsareena
Item: Grassium Z
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 Attack, 130 Sp Def, 126 Def
Moves: Play Rough
Stomp
Trop Kick
Power Whip

The grass type of the team, a physical attacker. . Play Rough is maybe a bit redundant for her. Trop Kick, her signature move. Good as a high damage dealing grass move. Power Whip is mainly there to be used as a Z Move with high physical damage, trop kick is used more as a normal grass move because the accuracy is better. Maybe Stomp could be replaced with someting better now that she has fully evolved. Good against Olivia's team, Hapu's team, Has resistance to Sophocles electric types.

4:
Pokemon:
Salazzle
Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Corrosion
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Flamethrower
Toxic
Venoshock
Overheat
Has black sludge to restore HP s she is part poison type. I love the Corosion ability. Poison anything even those immune to it. Venoshock goes well with Toxic. 130 power if the target is poisoned plus Salazzle's STAB. High damaging fire moves, Flamethrower is good if up against a long string. For example against Molayne's team, Overheat when against something like Acerola's Froslass. Good against Guzma if he is the challenger. Something that if Salazzle is in battle she will probably be switching out for the next Pokemon anyway so the drop in stats won't matter. Though I'll listen to suggestions to change the choie of moves, or Salazle for a better Pokemon.

5:
Pokemon:
Mimikyu
Item: Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Shadow Claw
Play Rough
Hone Claws
Slash

3 immunities. And the first hit won't hurt anyway, the disguise will need to be broken. Trained to have high speed so will hopefully be ably to hone claws and get the first attack off before even taking damage. Good for chain SOS battles when trying to get something specific. Not so great in the Elite 4. Acerola's team, well Ghost vs Ghost, both super effective. Of course it's guaranteed not to take damage first turn so likely to get a KO or two against her. If Ryuki is the challenger Mimkyu is a good one to have.

6:
Pokemon:
Goodra
Item: Damp Rock
Ability: Gooey
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 HP, 4 Sp Def
Moves: Draco Meteor
Rain Dance
Thunder
Muddy Water

Another one I chain battled for then False Swiped to see if my speed stat fell. Draco Meteor is in there for STAB. Rain Dance. I've chosen special attack for this Goodra, The rain will boost the power of Muddy Water and make Thunder accurate. With these moves Goodra is strong against Kahili's team, Olivia's team, Hau's Noivern. Highly deffensive so can tank damage, and if the attacker makes contact they will be slower next turn. So if Goodra uses rain dance it is less likely to be hit twice by the opoent before the following move.
Also helps assist Primarina's water type moves if planning to switch. Lower's Tsareena's weakness to fire if it is raining and her ability is Queenly Majesty, not Leaf Guard so isn't dependent on sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)