Alomomola OU Defensive Pivot

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Noticed a couple things wrong:
1. There’s no description. However, I made a similar Alomomola set and description, so you can use my description as a starting point:

Wishload Pivot-
Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon / Steel
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Flip Turn
- Wish
- Healing Wish
- Scald
Boasting a high HP and now moderate defenses due to EVs, it’s a perfect Wishloader. By using Wish and then using Flip Turn, it can pivot to other Pokémon to heal them. Or consider using Healing Wish if the new Pokémon won’t survive long enough to be healed, so you can instantly heal it. It also has Scald for potential burning, and Regenerator just makes pivoting all the more worthwhile. It can boast either a Dragon Tera to resist both Electric and Grass or Steel Tera to resist more types
-by Nanulak

2. The set also has no Speed IVs. I could kinda get if this was intentional if it was a Wishload Pivot set, like mine (I was considering that, too, to ensure my Pokémon survived to get the Wish), but it still feels like a mistake to me

veti

Supreme Overlord
is a Pre-Contributor
Alomomola is currently being written and we'll get to all the undone mons eventually but it takes time, watch this thread if you want to reserve a Pokemon to write and you'll be notified when a new reservation slate comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)