Article on Game Theme'd Rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tonks_

So I'd like to write an Article on the Game Themed Rooms of PS. Those Rooms being Survivor, Mafia, And Tabletop. I feel as this could be a good way to get some more traffic to the three rooms, seeing as they aren't well known, and survivor and Tabletop are fairly new. Being Staff in Survivor, and a previously Regular in Mafia, I know I'd be able to get good information on both rooms, as well as sitting in on table top and getting to know how things work there, from the perspective of someone fairly new to the room. I figured this could be a 5 paragraph article. An Introduction. Section on Survivor. Section on Mafia. Section on Table top. Then Close it. As I said, I could see this being a great way to get new people to experience other methods of enjoying themselves while visiting PS.

As part of our ideas, we had whole articles on the ins and outs of mafia etc. planned. I don't particularly want to put it all in one article, but if you can find a different take on it, sure.

_Tonks_

I could Write on Survivor itself then. Explain the Game, Go into the various Game types, give readers information on how they can help contribute to the development of new game types, and inform them that they themselves are able to come to the room and host their own games of Survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)